• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

One Winged Angel;279853 said:
I got that game the 3 days before EU release, and finished it when it was released, :lol:

Grandia 1 - Ya can't beat an old classic :D

Wow I didnt know anyone was still playing grandia, that was such a superb and original game that I can confidently say that it changed my life for the better! :)
As for playing, today i will play Dead Rising 2 >_<

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
biohazardmaster;279903 said:
Wow I didnt know anyone was still playing grandia, that was such a superb and original game that I can confidently say that it changed my life for the better! :)

I'm only playing it because I love RPG's and I found it on the US PSN 8D So I thought i'd give it ago , and who cares about the Graphics. At first, I thought, "Well, this game looks like it's gonna suck : /" but it didn't, it's actually really good. I've never played a game that's so original.

Playing Shadow Hearts 2 :D

aka958

Don't trust people
I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV Online. This thing is totally epic! My character has that disturbingly awesome smile and badass look.

I think I got screwed by a ferret... A tiny little ferret had it's way with my character. >.<

dreamer41

Currently I'm playing Far cry 2 game again!

farcry2-demo.jpg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. :D Awesome game. :D Bloody reviewers kept comparing games with this one, just like Dante's Inferno. Both games are good, but Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is better, in my opinion. :D

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Chaos Master;280112 said:
Playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. :D Awesome game. :D Bloody reviewers kept comparing games with this one, just like Dante's Inferno. Both games are good, but Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is better, in my opinion. :D

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

need to save more money >_<

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
A.$h!nati;280143 said:
I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

need to save more money >_<

You'll love it when you get it! There's now a demo for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 out now, so go grab it if you want :lol:

Like Chaos Master, I'm currently playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Playing Kishin Hisho Demonbane and Daemon Blade Muramasa on PC.

PS : Please Nitro+...make a Demonbane VS Muramsa fighting game[with both Mechas and human pilots].

Top Bottom