• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm playing Peggle. Shooting balls to hit balls and try to higher my score enough to gain extra balls... >_<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Alien Swarm.
Brilliant multiplayer game that just got released over Steam, it's free too, I strongly recommend that anyone with Steam go check it out.

Keaton

Premium
Personally I'm between games...

I need to complete an 'Impossible' playthough on Dead Space to get that Platinum, which I'm looking forward to, but after 1 1/2 playthroughs, I'm getting somewhat tired. ESPECIALLY since I 100%'d it on the 360 lol

I started Overlord II, but despite its compelling nature I think I'll wait for my Christmas drought for it ^^

I also started Dantes Inferno, but after I read that I had missed a key item early on (1st hour) when I'm in my 4th, I lost the will to live with it lol, I will return to it at some point soon too!

I received Assassins Creed II White Edition from someone close today, which I look forward to playing again! XD
Plus, theres always Bioshock 2 lol

Too much, too little time!

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
I play it only to hear the great tracks, but I don't just want to do nothing while I listen so I do strange match-ups. :lol:

Final Fantasy X
How long can I make it without using the sphere grid? Pretty long from the start of Mushroom rock road to Macalania temple but now when I've reached the calm lands I have to use every level of the sphere grid to survive.

Meg

To many.

Persona 3 Portable
Final Fantasy XIII
LocoRoco 2
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

Osaka

trollololol
Still spitting feathers while playing FFXIII. Talking of feathers, Chocobos - best thing about the game at the moment. How could anyone not go Awwwwwwwww! <33 to these little fellas?
0.jpg

<33

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I've completed the main storyline of Mass Effect II, but left most of the game unsolved... I started over Mass Effect 1, to transfer the saves and see what happens! Renegade Shepard rules, and I personally believe that's how it should be!

I also have started , again, Fallout 3, alongside with all of its expansions! I intend on finishing it! This game is just great!! =)

Hey, that's my 100th post here! Marvelous!

Top Bottom