• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Metroid Prime: Trilogy. More specifically, the MP:T version of the first Metroid Prime. Absolutely beautiful game...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
just...finished...Metal gera Solid Peace Walker's...main storyline...and...built...over 25%...of outer heaven...

AND IT WAS AWESOME!Best 20 hours of this summer.[Of gaming that is!I had several breaks.]

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
PC Gamer here. :3
Currently Playing on PC: DMC 3:SE, Sims 3 and Fallout 3.
On 360 I'm playing Super Street Fighter IV, trying to get 1000/1000 on DMC 4 and slowly meandering through Mass Effect.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Putting away the PSP for a while...grabbing the DS instead.Hello Super Robot Wars Lord of Elemental.Did you miss me?Oh,also having Neppu!Shippu!!Cybuster!!! playing as the background as I play.

What more can a SRW fan ask now?

aka958

Don't trust people
Final Fantasy I
All my characters has reached level 99. All of them has the best possible equipment, I have every item in the whole game and a complete bestiary. What am I doing? I'm playing 15 puzzle on the boat, play soul of chaos dungeons for pernament stat boost items trying to max my characters stats and also higher up my kill count of every enemy in the bestiary. <.< I've killed over 620 black goblins... poor guys. T_T

Transformers-War for cybertron
25r30wi.gif

Top Bottom