• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Unbelievable! I didn't play the game for three weeks, then now when I start it up I get a message from a moogle, saying that the other's have been wanting to give me lots of PP and stuff and that he is glad that I am back... <.<

aoshi

Assassins creed 2. Joined their forums and picked an arguement instantaneously. There is no intro thread, chit-chat thread. I make an intro in a thread with no subject and says discuss anything - bam some dickheads go "stay on topic" - WTF.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
unreal 1- my favorite shooter who I made playable on my Windows XP without official compatibility patches

aka958

Don't trust people
Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

My my... When I changed my Sephiroth's damage build to an EX build I got godlike. I'm only good at EX builds. T_T

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I know not of builds since I have the japanese version[lots of things are changed so...]but no matter what kind of build my opponent has,I always seem to take him down.Just with the finest weapon and a good sset of skills. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
^Yeah, but a build is dependent to how you play. I am godlike with EX mode. It's unfair against every opponent and I barely get hit. All the opponent that can give me some trouble are the enemies in Black Jack Course with "Antiquities". Stupid 1 attack KO tactics... <.<

Your playing as what characters again?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
My best are :

Cloud
Squal
Golbeza
Tidus
Onion Knight
Cecil Harvey
Sephiroth
Frioniel
Zidane
Kuja

They all have the same build,the best armors etc I have,8 slots each for + attack accessories and their personal weapon at 100.

aka958

Don't trust people
Mine are:
Kuja
Golbez
Warrior of Light
Emperor Mateus of Palamecia
Onion Knight
Bartz
Exdeath
Tidus
Sephiroth
Gabranth
Zidane

Sometimes is Ultima Weapon the better choice since their personal weapons kinda sucks at times. <.<

I have all accessory slots for pretty much every character, the best armors (I think, haven't found anything that is even comparable yet), mostly all mastered abilities. Especially Mateus, I got some good friggin' stuff on him. :cool:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
In the japanese version Ultima outright sucks in comparison to the personal ones.Currently I have I unlocked nearly everything.The only thing left for me is the chaos reports it seems.Every character has every ability learned and mastered.Didn't play 500 hours for nothing.

aka958

Don't trust people
My last 100 hours has only been quickplay matches. >_<
I don't want to go through duel colliseum because in the middle of everything I'll want to play another character. D:

I've gotten all the Chaos and Cosmos report though. :cool:
I've just exceeded 400 hours. But I have the english version, you know, the improved one? XD :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Improved one some,"fractured" on others.None of the two really attain perfect balance,not even the final mix one,unfortunatelly.This was the only bad thing about Dissidia.Personally,I prefer the japanese version for reasons other than the gameplay.

Too bad they couldn't nail it,like with the Kingdom Hearts series.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;259654 said:
^Improved one some,"fractured" on others.None of the two really attain perfect balance,not even the final mix one,unfortunatelly.This was the only bad thing about Dissidia.Personally,I prefer the japanese version for reasons other than the gameplay.

Too bad they couldn't nail it,like with the Kingdom Hearts series.

It's not balanced? How? :huh: I think it seems quite fair.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dragon Age (360), Too Human (360), Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Blue Rescue team... dungeon thingy on DS. And Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.(btw, not all at the same time)

Top Bottom