• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are the chances that there will be a DmC2

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I guess it's great to be caught in the middle... If you can't decide on picking a side, why not make one?

It's really cool to be your own side! :D

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Not going to get into this further since our history is not the best and you tend to get offended by my words even when I try to be respectful, but yes, both sides are at fault here, as many of my posts in the past will show I have expressed that clearly.

I just don't like when all the blame is simply dumped on "one side" that is all.

It's kinda funny, isn't it? The only site on which DmC supporters(gosh, I hate that using term) aren't flamed by everyone, aren't spat onto their mouth, aren't called silly for liking DmC have somehow gotten their heads into their asses n seem to have developed some kinda superiority complex. But not all of them. Definitely not.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
The only site on which DmC supporters(gosh, I hate that using term)
It's ok. We don't mind labels. And yes, we are supporters.
aren't flamed by everyone, aren't spat onto their mouth, aren't called silly for liking DmC have somehow gotten their heads into their asses n seem to have developed some kinda superiority complex.
I'm going to love and tolerate this post by liking it.

See? Look how much I'm smiling.:D

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
It's kinda funny, isn't it? The only site on which DmC supporters(gosh, I hate that using term) aren't flamed by everyone, aren't spat onto their mouth, aren't called silly for liking DmC have somehow gotten their heads into their asses n seem to have developed some kinda superiority complex. But not all of them. Definitely not.

I'm not intolerant! I jut love being a sarcastic asshole!

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
lol. tough kryptonite. i'm just being real. i honestly believe that the franchise shat itself after DMC2...cleaned themselves up sloppily, then puked on themselves right afterwards...then made a cute attempt to redeem themselves which only looked cute to some but irritated others. honestly, if ya can't handle a baby's mess, don't adopt one

Because doing this to people who didn't like the game doing it in figuratively in every single interview(Army of "Journalist" included) is considered a good way to ensure DmC 2 coming up?
live-ju-flip-off.gif

Clearly from all thats happened since its demo to today...Well NT Dante's quote works here:
h7F19A05C

And as much as I hate bringing it up every time, shall we mention the PR that has happened for the past two(or three)years?

EnJ

Shade
Why don't you stay quiet? You've been here for less than a month and you're already starting to aggravate me with your anti-DmC attitude. Not surprising, considering how most old DMC fans are.

Believe it or not, telling others to shut up (even in "nicest" way possible) won't help your cause. At all.

Oh, look. You have two likes from two other DmC skeptics. You must be so proud.

Perceive that post as a recommendation, not an order to do
Believe or not, but you are one of the most toxic persons here, even in comparing with "DmC Ha-ha-haters".
Simple example, jak say that "higher chance of a DmC2 than a DMC 5" and you initially remembered about "haters". Really was nothing more to say?
I think in same way, DMC5 have low chances. See? Haters still can think logically.
And if we will look how you speak about DMC4, we can notice that is nothing more except blind hate and anger. And then you call another's people haters.

Think before telling others to stop talking. I know it's hard for you, but try to use whatever remaining brain cells you have left.

Wow, you already know me so good. Amazing.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
h7F19A05C

And as much as I hate bringing it up every time, shall we mention the PR that has happened for the past two(or three)years?

Here's something I don't understand, why do people act shocked when Dante gets white hair at the end, when having white hair is what makes Dante, Dante. I know people say it's supposed to be a reboot, but come on, white hair, red coat, huge sword, twin pistols, it's not much of a brainer o_o.
dmc-devil-may-cry-dante-white-hair-unlocking-guide.jpg

And seeing that picture always gets me thinking of this thing. I must've seen so many of them when that trailer came out.

dante_rare_concept_art_by_alchemistfromeden-d5xjix5.jpg

Actually wonder if this concept art is an idea of the wig scene, although when you really think about it, it is a poor foreshadowing. I mean how often do you see a white wig? Coincidently the same color his hair turns out being. It would've made more sense if they had just stuck with the hair changing color idea, where it changed over the progression of the game, instead of just a few streaks on the back of his hair.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Here's something I don't understand, why do people act shocked when Dante gets white hair at the end, when having white hair is what makes Dante, Dante. I know people say it's supposed to be a reboot, but come on, white hair, red coat, huge sword, twin pistols, it's not much of a brainer o_o.

And seeing that picture always gets me thinking of this thing. I must've seen so many of them when that trailer came out.

Actually wonder if this concept art is an idea of the wig scene, although when you really think about it, it is a poor foreshadowing. I mean how often do you see a white wig? Coincidently the same color his hair turns out being. It would've made more sense if they had just stuck with the hair changing color idea, where it changed over the progression of the game, instead of just a few streaks on the back of his hair.

Good point there!

Dusk Stalker

Well at the end no ones really shocked and no points it out. Its just like no one cares or sees the change.

And as for the wigs joke, their talking about the style on how it is, not the color.

And I can't believe im talking about hair. :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Few reports on this thread starting to come through, guys. Let's play nice or it'll be the naughty corner for all of you. Well, some of you. Figuratively speaking, of course. Unless you have your own naughty corner IRL, in which case feel free to carry out your punishment as literally as you wish.

Ok, this is getting weird...Uh, carry on :)

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I don't think it has a brightier future, but i think that DmC is not dead yet. Probably they will end this story and world with one more game to hit the last nail on the coffin and that's it; but it depends heavily on Capcom actual financial status, because it would mean to take another risk, but it's a possibility that a DmC2 see the light of the day, i just don't know how and when.

But, when it comes to that kind of company and market decision it's really not too predictable, i can't foresee another DMC being made in-house by Capcom because of Itsuno's team handling another series and franchises, and he was the Devil May Cry man since DMC2; so, if they want to make a DmC2 they'll probably outosource it again to NT, and something more unlikely would be to see Devil May Cry outrsourced for another reboot or sequel to Platinum Games, i mean, it would be a possible idea if it was not for the bad-blood between Capcom and the very founders of Platinum itself, i think that if they can cast their pride and past aside Kamiya himself would be really happy to be able to do something about the Devil May Cry franchise, he's the creator and in interviews i have seen he shows kinda a love for his creation even nowadays.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Because doing this to people who didn't like the game doing it in figuratively in every single interview(Army of "Journalist" included) is considered a good way to ensure DmC 2 coming up?
live-ju-flip-off.gif

Clearly from all thats happened since its demo to today...Well NT Dante's quote works here:
h7F19A05C

think about it though. has capcom ever given a flying **** about the fans? AND DmC brought in a lot of new fans to devil may cry, both the reboot and the classic series. just saying...they might wanna try something like that again :p

Dusk Stalker

think about it though. has capcom ever given a flying **** about the fans? AND DmC brought in a lot of new fans to devil may cry, both the reboot and the classic series. just saying...they might wanna try something like that again :p

With the PR nightmare again?

DmC is about fifty-fifty it did, but it shot off away from their target.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
With the PR nightmare again?

DmC is about fifty-fifty it did, but it shot off away from their target.

i'll be open with ya. i played DMC before. watched a few episodes of the anime. but never gave it much thought til i played DmC. same goes for a few of my friends. we played DmC, then got really into DMC. and if it was the intent or not, it brought in some new fans

Top Bottom