• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Were the reviews really paid or people aren't buying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You know it's funny, when it comes to tattoos I actually like them. I can appreciate the artwork and tattoos that look really good. I'm actually a part time tracer for my uncle's tattoo parlor. However, I would never get a tattoo. Thought about it but, I can never bring myself to go through with it.
I like the art of tattoos, I collect books on them, but I could never have one done. I'd probably faint from the fear.:blush: However I wouldn't mind being a tattoo artist.

Onecrazymonkey1

I like the art of tattoos, I collect books on them, but I could never have one done. I'd probably faint from the fear.:blush: However I wouldn't mind being a tattoo artist.

They can be really beautiful, and If you ever became a tattoo artist I would totally let you tattoo me after you got good at it. Well if I was ever on your side of the pond ^_^ . They don't hurt as much as you think they would but it would depend on the area and pain tolerance I guess.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You know it's funny, when it comes to tattoos I actually like them. I can appreciate the artwork and tattoos that look really good. I'm actually a part time tracer for my uncle's tattoo parlor. However, I would never get a tattoo. Thought about it but, I can never bring myself to go through with it.

I like some of the artwork, but would prefer to get it painted on, so that way it would only be temporary and that I don't damage any of my sweat glands. Also, I can always paint another one if I get tired of my current "paint-tattoo".

My fear with tattoos is that you cannot just take it off if you don't like it anymore....
...Wait a sec, why are we talking tattoos in a topic about reviews?:troll:

Way to spoil the mood. :troll:

That's right, you can't take them off. That's why I would never get them unless it was something super meaningful like "Molon Labe" (war cry/taunt), or "November 5th" (Guy Fawks plot).

Maybe a Soul Reaver Glyph?

ds_img_direct.php

I wouldn't even put the name of a significant other on my skin because there's no guarantee that she'll stick around for life (divorce rates are really high you know).

Either way, I would just end up changing my mind too many times so, in the end, paint is still the best option.

ChaserTech

My fear with tattoos is that you cannot just take it off if you don't like it anymore....
That's right, you can't take them off. That's why I would never get them unless it was something super meaningful like "Molon Labe" (war cry/taunt), or "November 5th" (Guy Fawks plot).

Tattoos can be removed. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.

• Laser tattoo removal- Laser tattoo removal is one of the few methods of tattoo removal that does not involve cutting into the skin and instead uses pulses of light at a very high concentration to remove the tattoo. It can not be guaranteed that this will remove the tattoo 100% and is a painful procedure. Patients are normally given a local anesthetic gel prior to undergoing the laser treatment. It should also be noted that laser tattoo removal usually requires multiple treatments and can cause scarring, blisters or scabs.
  • Dermabrasion and salabrasion- These methods of tattoo removal have been around for a long time, but are now only used when laser removal is not an option. Dermabrasion sands down the skin after being sprayed with a numbing solution. Salabrasion is similar, except that a salt water solution is applied to the skin before they grind or abrade the skin. These two methods can be very painful, can cause peeling and bleeding and are not as effective as some other tattoo removal options.
  • Surgical removal- In this invasive procedure, the doctor will cut through several layers of skin and cut out the tattoo. The skin is either stretched and stitched up or a skin graph is introduced.
Source taken from: http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Tattoo

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
We knew they could be removed through certain medical procedures, but that's exactly the problem with tattoos to begin with.

In the end, they're just too much of a hassle to remove effectively -- almost guaranteeing that the person would never take them off due to lack of convenience and an aversion to pain.

"Permanent" was more of a figure of speech than anything else.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
We knew they could be removed through certain medical procedures, but that's exactly the problem with tattoos to begin with.

In the end, they're just too much of a hassle to remove effectively -- almost guaranteeing that the person would never take them off due to lack of convenience and an aversion to pain.

"Permanent" was more of a figure of speech than anything else.
Exactly what I meant to say, sorry for not specifying... :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
They can be really beautiful, and If you ever became a tattoo artist I would totally let you tattoo me after you got good at it. Well if I was ever on your side of the pond ^_^ . They don't hurt as much as you think they would but it would depend on the area and pain tolerance I guess.
They are very beautiful. For me tattoos are like a life map, but on your body. Like, you can look at a tattoo and it tells a story or you remember what happened at that time in life.

I'm not exactly sure how to become a tattoo artist. I hear it's hard to get into. I have a friend who is an apprentice, but she has been doing it a year now. She says there's a lot to learn about safety and hygiene, not just about drawing tattoos.
But if I ever got the chance to learn to be a tattoo artists, I'd like to try.^_^

I hear that the worst place for tattoos is back of neck and side of ribs. Those places are also worse if you are slim/ skinny. So that would make having a tattoo double scary for me.
I'm not scared that tattoos are there for life. It's not like I'd have a huge tattoo. I think if I did become brave to have a tattoo, I'd have a small one.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
They are very beautiful. For me tattoos are like a life map, but on your body. Like, you can look at a tattoo and it tells a story or you remember what happened at that time in life.

I'm not exactly sure how to become a tattoo artist. I hear it's hard to get into. I have a friend who is an apprentice, but she has been doing it a year now. She says there's a lot to learn about safety and hygiene, not just about drawing tattoos.
But if I ever got the chance to learn to be a tattoo artists, I'd like to try.^_^

I hear that the worst place for tattoos is back of neck and side of ribs. Those places are also worse if you are slim/ skinny. So that would make having a tattoo double scary for me.
I'm not scared that tattoos are there for life. It's not like I'd have a huge tattoo. I think if I did become brave to have a tattoo, I'd have a small one.
When it comes to getting a tattoo I hear that what hurts the most is just the outlining. By the time they start shading and coloring it's basically numb so you hardly feel it as much. A lot of people in my family have tattoos and working part time at a tattoo parlor I get to see a lot on this stuff.

If I would ever think of getting a tattoo is would maybe seriously be something to do with Metal Gear Solid, comic books, Legend of Zelda, or Rise Against.

My mom not too long ago got a huge back tattoo. It's the logo for her favorite band of all time, Godsmack. It looks really good. In case you don't know who Godsmack is here's a song and that sun logo is the tattoo she's got.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
When i was a kid i got three tattos in one day.

Didn't hurt at all.
You people are all shrimps.
They don't allow kids to have tattoos it's illegal....unless they're done at home....and then you'd have other adults wondering why a child had not 1, but 3 tattoos.

Unless you're making a joke?:p

I get told that enough. My friends sometimes never shut up about how much of a Milf they think she is.
Must be annoying for you- right? I don't know how I'd react to that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom