• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Were the reviews really paid or people aren't buying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yep, that's the spirit. If you try too hard, you may just end embarassing yourself... (as I've done so many times in my life...)
We've all been there, bro. All I do is think that everyone's beneath me, and they all come to me like moths to the flame.

post-11890-There-is-no-racial-bigotry-her-PYkq.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Now you made me want to have a cat. Or maybe two. Good thing my bf agrees, or we would be having fights!:p
At least a cat is low maintenance compared to a dog. Leave a cat some food and water the cat takes care of itself and uses the cat flap when it wants to go outside to play or toilet.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dogs scare me. I had an encounter with a dog when I was three and never really got over it...:/ I'm so fail...
But cats... they are sooooo cute!!
Same here. When I was a child, there was a loud dog living next door. It always tried to jump over the fence when I was in the garden, and it sometimes tried to bite.
I'm better than I was. Like if it's a friend's dog, then I become used to seeing the dog and know it won't try to bite. So I'm fine then.
But if it's a dog I haven't met before, especially if it's a jumping and barking dog, they scare me. >_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
But... this is cruel!:'( It makes my heart bleed!

...Like those posts about DxK being the most probable outcome by the end of DmC.:'(

...Oh, sorry for inserting this part now, but this is my 500th post, so I could not let it go without mentioning Vergil or VergilxKat...;)Congratulations for 500 posts!:D

Now, let's go on talking kittens...That is so cuuuute! What kind of kitten is it? I've never seen one so cute like that.:D
Anti_grumpy_cat-resizecrop--.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nooooo!!! I'm totally not feeling the puppy love anywhere in this thread and on behalf of cute adorable puppies I need to post some in their defense.
I don't hate dogs, and I think puppies are super-cute, but big dogs scare me unless I know them for a while^_^

My baby! Heh- what a smile:D Posing for the camera?:p

not my baby but sooo so cute! Dogs rule!!!! That's so cute too!
cute-puppy.jpg

puppy2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom