• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WEAPONS U WANT IN DMC5 ?

berto

I Saw the Devil
A chainsaw-like sword.
I thought about that a while back, too, but it's still a chainsaw when you break it down so rather than just a chainsaw sword a multi form weapon of which one form is a chainsaw. Two blades, each reeves in a different direction. I haven't thought of that many other forms except for something like a bicycle chain with sharp bladed and a hammer. Actually, I though it'd be cool if the chain still had a chainsaw effect.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know, something I've been thinking about recently was how I'd like the Devil Trigger to not just be a cosmetic change. Maybe have him spring blades out of his demonic arms or something to slice his enemies.

Kinda like Baoh when he transforms into his demon mode.
2662936-8750139888-baoh_.jpg

Gray Knight

Well if we're doomed to always have a CQC weapon with punching how about instead of the usual gloves we go for Katars instead?
I also wouldn't mind a call back to DMC2's Majin Form? Perhas Dante learning how to make one of those blades?
Posted in wrong thread but here's the idea.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
I wish they would apply Bloodborne's Weapon transformation With SPARDA'S Sword since it Has 3 Forms

Also i Could imagine Dante Gettign Impaled by Alastor if it RETURNS and Dante and Us Fans get Flash Back of DMC 1 While EPIC Music is Playing .:'(
Bloodborne.gif

Reign

I want him to attack with...

Books/equations/words. When you switch styles you switch subjects and Dante starts quizzing the demons. I wanna see heads exploding from the knowledge overflow. I think that'd be a comical thing and it'd actually flesh out just how far Dante's knowledge extends, since these games don't touch on his education.

An Assassination style would be great too. Stealth Dante? Haha.

Gray Knight

If Nero is included, I'd want him to be able to use his Devil Bringer itself just for punching. Perhaps gaining a gauntlet for his left or growing and gaining a devil bringer on his left arm.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
With the exception of Osiris, im surprised we havent seen a scythe yet as a weapon in the mainline games. Granted Nevan and Sparda can take the form of a scythe, but we havent actually gotten a full on scythe weapon before. I dunno. It seems like such an obvious choice over things like briefcases and guitars...

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
New weapons for Nero can't imagine him using something besides his Red Queen . But would be sick if he gets a hammer or different weapons

Dante's best Friend

When brothers are united demons should run
As long as you can perform stylish combos with it, I'll take any weapon; BUT if Capcom ever gifted me with a kusarigama in a DMC game, I could die a happy man.

Bladed tonfas, like the ones in Ninja Gaiden, would also be nice.
Another thing I'd love to see, is them bringing back Pandora; with different and even crazier forms. I mean, that thing is supposed to have 666 different forms, right? It'd only make sense to show more of 'em.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
A kusarigama would be nice for Dante to use to sling around.

For the kusarigama, remember that kids toy where the ball is strapped around the leg and kids have to jump over it?

That can be a technique maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom