• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

war

solider 1: "what you call hell, we call it home"
solider 2: "as long as there's confilct in the world, i will always be right at home"

for me war is a bad way to show emotions. but sometimes thing have to go in a way you hate. and sometimes to live in peace you have to take side in war. becuse that is the way it goes. life has a lot of bad things but whe it ends it becomes beautiful. war is the same thing it sounds ugly but once you get in you will see it in a diffrent way.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
is this thread about war in general or the war between
lod,me,dk , little d , bio , and your self

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Good to say....what happend if all the people live in a peacfully Place??

anyway, the peace is our request

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
This better not become an attack thread.

Don't get banned! This is stupid!

I want to know exactly what is going on PM me!!!!!!

All of you!

this thread has nothing to do with my personal problems

i just posted it becuse i think that we should talk about it and say what we think about it

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^If there was a problem between members the rest of the forum does not need to know about it.

We can settle this without getting everyone involved.

We need to talk this out thru PM's

If I could I would lock the thread, but Keaton is online so he will handle it.

If this is a thread about war in general, than I say war is stupid.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^O.K.

War is stupid, lots of people dead, lots of money wasted....

I've seen people torn by the ravages of the fighting, nothing justifies it...

i have seen someone get killed when i was five. he got killed in my birthday. it was really ugly but i believe that it has a bright side.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
War is often down to religion IMO, the palestinian/isreali war is down to religion, the jews and the mulsims. Im doing about it in history and suffering in RE, this comes under it.
TBH i think war is just wrong, why do the rulers of the country make the argument, but they dont even go to the battle field most of the time, the only person even close that i know of if prince someone from england.

Keaton

Premium
Vauxchen;137183 said:
War is often down to religion IMO, the palestinian/isreali war is down to religion, the jews and the mulsims. Im doing about it in history and suffering in RE, this comes under it.
TBH i think war is just wrong, why do the rulers of the country make the argument, but they dont even go to the battle field most of the time, the only person even close that i know of if prince someone from england.

Prince Harry Wales served in Afganistan earlier this year, although he was withdrawn a few months after he joined the troops....I can't recall the actual reason.

War is good for nothing, war drags thousands of lives into a storm of weapons and blood, over what is usually a bought for power. Sadly though, it has, and always will exist, because as a human race many people can't co-exist...there was a time when having the bigger stick meant you and your family were safe...same principle now...I guess, just with nukes, countries and idiotic leaders whom apparently speak for everyone ¬_¬;

IMO if one country had the supreme god-like weapons, so powerful no other country would dare do anything to p*ss it offm the country should use that power to ensure that everyone would co-exist happily, not in fear...having the stick...but not actually using it ^_o kinda like, you all behave or I'll use this (not a dictatorship, but more the tough bigger brother to the world - keeping the little ones on the right path to a free, multicultural, happy, world.)

Maybe...but I doubt it will ever happen, there will also be narrowminded people and people who want the stick...so what can you do?

Woa...looong post!

/rant

war is bad i agree but not all type of war is bad. fighting to protect the important people and things to you. that is a one good type of war.

Top Bottom