• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERSUS NERO VERSUS NEW VERGIL

Nero vs. New Dante

• Nero

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • New Vergil

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • **** both of them, regular Vergil FTW

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
ef9 o shea the thread title is
and also Nero has the guts to "never give up" and i dnt c that in bergil

Kaim Argonar

we were talkin about classic vergil dude well at least i was
Sorry for the confusion but I was actually answering the topic question, not cutting in your guys' conversation :cautious: lol. I did however notice in the poll most people agree Classic Vergil would pwn Nero, and I'm no different actually :laugh:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ef9 o shea the thread title is
and also Nero has the guts to "never give up" and i dnt c that in bergil

for a start i know what the title says i am not stupid so i dnt need to see it in capitql letters i was talking about classic vergil as i already discussed nero vs new vergil earlier in the thread.

for a start i know what the title says i am not stupid so i dnt need to see it in capitql letters i was talking about classic vergil as i already discussed nero vs new vergil earlier in the thread.
Still classic Vergil WILL crush Nero.and i have to accept it.and i didnt put it in capitals to annoy u.it was just a copy-paste error.sorry

The Final Offer

Lol this has been going on quite a long time. I still say Nero>New Vergil with mid difficulty. Their swordsman ships are different but neither would just outright dominate. Nero has dispatched enemies much stronger and faster than New Vergil so he can manage without having the ability to warp around like his foe. Hell New Dante downright destroyed New Vergil and I personally think Nero would beat New Dante too (but I'll save that for another time). Nero doesn't just have brute strength though he just uses it as his key for ending battles quickly. but seeing him keep up with Dante and his crazy stamina, bullet time with ease, dodge lightning from foes and that sealed room that Agnus locked him in for a while I'd say he'd put New Vergil down in only a couple hits once he tags him because he isn't put the pressure on him in an category but maybe intelligence (but that didn't help him in any of his other straight up fights lol)

The New Vergil while swift, kind of lack feats of any real kind. It's easy to say he's swift and fast but compared to who exactly? He's got a rep of losing so far. And while his attacks may very well be more swift than Nero's, he's not nearly quick enough to get around Nero's defenses to land a viable hit. It also doesn't help that I don't think he could put Nero down for good even with a clean hit. The kid has some pretty good endurance and resilience and a healing factor that helped him continue fighting when he was stabbed multiple times by a much bigger sword. You know how New Dante managed to stab New Vergil in the chest? He outright blitzed him, plain and simple. If Nero does that he's not going to just pull it out, he's going to downright exceed him in half.

I'll introduce you to this.

Then I'll help you with understanding what the Yamato is capable of and why this is a one sided battle.

Fact 1: Yamato is sharp enough to tear into the devil bringer and Sanctus proved that and he's not even the owner.
Fact 2: New Vergil is proven to be as skilled (if not more) as the original (See video above).
Fact 3: New Vergil has been training as a swordmaster since he was a child. (He knows Yamato inside and out)
Fact 4: Dante needed his DT to defeat Vergil, this was proven in a cutscene before and after the fight.
Fact 5: New Vergil used his doppleganger when he got serious with Dante.
Fact 6: Nero is about as skilled as Dante was in DMC 3, with that being said, Vergil would flat out beat him in a one on one, especially with the devil bringer being Nero's only real trump card without Yamato.

Opinion: This fight would be short lived because of three things; Vergil's experience, Yamato's capability against Devil Bringer, and Vergil's auto pilot doppleganger.

If any of you can prove that Nero can take down New Vergil, then I'm all for refreshing your memories about what each character is capable of. I'm a fan of Nero and I know he can't beat Yamato.

Then I'll help you with understanding what the Yamato is capable of and why this is a one sided battle.

Fact 1: Yamato is sharp enough to tear into the devil bringer and Sanctus proved that and he's not even the owner.
Fact 2: New Vergil is proven to be as skilled (if not more) as the original (See video above).
Fact 3: New Vergil has been training as a swordmaster since he was a child. (He knows Yamato inside and out)
Fact 4: Dante needed his DT to defeat Vergil, this was proven in a cutscene before and after the fight.
Fact 6: Nero is about as skilled as Dante was in DMC 3, with that being said, Vergil would flat out beat him in a one on one, especially with the devil bringer being Nero's only real trump card without Yamato.

Opinion: This fight would be short lived because of three things; Vergil's experience, Yamato's capability against Devil Bringer, and Vergil's auto pilot doppleganger.

If any of you can prove that Nero can take down New Vergil, then I'm all for refreshing your memories about what each character is capable of. I'm a fan of Nero and I know he can't beat Yamato.
That's the catch my man,NEro cant beat YAMATO,not vergil.ok,tell me,Devil bringer vs beowulf.who'll win?

The Final Offer

That's the catch my man,NEro cant beat YAMATO,not vergil.ok,tell me,Devil bringer vs beowulf.who'll win?

Though the devil bringer is supposed to amplify demonic energy, it shouldn't be much of a match against Beowulf.` If I remember my facts correctly, Beowulf is meant to exert the element of light through all four limbs. Beowulf is powerful enough to alter the appearance of a devil trigger and seems to increase the defensive and offensive capabilities of the wearer. That being said, I don't think devil bringer could outweigh it in overall strength. The most devil bringer can do is increase it's size and the least it can do is protect the wielder's arm.

Having said this, if Beowulf could increase in size, like the devil bringer, it would make the devil bringer obsolete.

Though the devil bringer is supposed to amplify demonic energy, it shouldn't be much of a match against Beowulf.` If I remember my facts correctly, Beowulf is meant to exert the element of light through all four limbs. Beowulf is powerful enough to alter the appearance of a devil trigger and seems to increase the defensive and offensive capabilities of the wearer. That being said, I don't think devil bringer could outweigh it in overall strength. The most devil bringer can do is increase it's size and the least it can do is protect the wielder's arm.

Having said this, if Beowulf could increase in size, like the devil bringer, it would make the devil bringer obsolete.
But the might of the DB can break the beowulf and of course the DB has only been damaged by Yamato,the sharpest sword in existence

The Final Offer

But the might of the DB can break the beowulf and of course the DB has only been damaged by Yamato,the sharpest sword in existence

How can it break Beowulf? This isn't about we don't know, it's about what we know. So, do we know the limitations of Beowulf? No, we don't. Do we know the limitations of devil bringer? Yes we do.

Beowulf concentrates energy into 4 limbs while DB into 1 limb.if both clash,it mi8 be a pretty onesided battle.remember,1/4<1...

Kaim Argonar

Fact 1: He cut into Nero's arm when he was in the clutch of the savior himself. What happens then? There was no signs of injury or even blood. At that point is will was broken.
Fact 2: Please show mean cutscenes of him or even an accomplishment that puts him anywhere near the old Vergil. If you can do that I might not laugh. Example: DMC3 Dante is inferior to DMC1 Dante in all categories (I'm sorry but he has to be) But gameplay wise he's supperior. Even then I'm able to combo much better with DMC3 Vergil then I am DmC's so you aren't selling me on anything here.
Fact 3: Your point?
Fact 4: No he went DT when angered. And even then he didn't do anything with it more than stab him in the chest. The deeper he sunk his blade the less conscious new Vergil became too. Old Vergil was bisected by Dante's cut and we clearly see it go all the way through and through. But his healing was so good that it didn't leave him in half. He was tired but not so much that he couldn't keep Dante from catching his fall with his sword. Then there's the fact that he survived his fall into the demon world and continued fighting afterwards.
Fact 5: ...Again. Your point?
Fact 6: DMC3>>>>>DmC Dante>Dmc Vergil. You placing him next to DMC3 Dante only helps my case. New Vergil lost case and point. There was no stalemating. He just straight up lost. Yamato is a powerful weapon but a sword is only as good as the person holding it and again this is DMC's Yamato not DmC's. And his doppleganger did nothing to remedy the outcome of their match btw. It's greatest strength is a feint attack at best.

Opinion: With better feats and accomplishments under their belts I say Dante>Vergil>>>>Nero>New Dante>>New Vergil. I'm sure you'll disagree but that's just how I feel.

The Final Offer

Fact 1: He cut into Nero's arm when he was in the clutch of the savior himself. What happens then? There was no signs of injury or even blood. At that point is will was broken.
Fact 2: Please show mean cutscenes of him or even an accomplishment that puts him anywhere near the old Vergil. If you can do that I might not laugh. Example: DMC3 Dante is inferior to DMC1 Dante in all categories (I'm sorry but he has to be) But gameplay wise he's supperior. Even then I'm able to combo much better with DMC3 Vergil then I am DmC's so you aren't selling me on anything here.
Fact 4: No he went DT when angered. And even then he didn't do anything with it more than stab him in the chest. The deeper he sunk his blade the less conscious new Vergil became too. Old Vergil was bisected by Dante's cut and we clearly see it go all the way through and through. But his healing was so good that it didn't leave him in half. He was tired but not so much that he couldn't keep Dante from catching his fall with his sword. Then there's the fact that he survived his fall into the demon world and continued fighting afterwards.
Fact 6: DMC3>>>>>DmC Dante>Dmc Vergil. You placing him next to DMC3 Dante only helps my case. New Vergil lost case and point. There was no stalemating. He just straight up lost. Yamato is a powerful weapon but a sword is only as good as the person holding it and again this is DMC's Yamato not DmC's. And his doppleganger did nothing to remedy the outcome of their match btw. It's greatest strength is a feint attack at best.

Opinion: With better feats and accomplishments under their belts I say Dante>Vergil>>>>Nero>New Dante>>New Vergil. I'm sure you'll disagree but that's just how I feel.

Of course I'll disagree, you're flat out wrong and I've proven all up and down this thread that Nero has nothing against New Vergil. I honestly don't think you even noticed Vergil's power spike by the end of Vergil's Downfall.

Kaim Argonar

Of course I'll disagree, you're flat out wrong and I've proven all up and down this thread that Nero has nothing against New Vergil. I honestly don't think you even noticed Vergil's power spike by the end of Vergil's Downfall.
You've yet to prove me wrong only stated why you think you opinions should be viewed as facts. And to take his downfall in account isn't really helping the case. He had little to no feats before then now he has a few unimpressive ones. By the end of his downfall I still don't think he can beat new Dante nor do we even know how much time has passed for Dante to have gotten even stronger. Oh he's no doubt stronger than he once was but honestly that's like saying my moped got upgraded to a dirt bike.

The Final Offer

He did what? He broke through Nero's devil bringer with Yamato when Dante couldn't do it with Rebellion? SAY WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! Then Nero lost his ability to fight when that happened!? NO WAY DUUUUDE! Advantage: New Vergil.

You're so out of sync with the series it makes no sense as to why you'd challenge me. The entire Vergil Downfall had a Vergil with a hole in his chest going through demons and fighting bosses. Advantage: New Vergil.

My point was told in the fact. Advantage: New Vergil.

What does this have to do with Nero? Nothing, but let's go ahead and think about things. DmC Vergil fought Mundus, fought Dante, made a rift, fell several hundred feet and survived, fought through Hell, fought evil Dante, fought himself, and came back leader of the demons. Advantage: New Vergil.

You wanna know why I posted in bold "needed". It's because DmC Dante is about as skilled, if not more, than Nero. You see, if you think about it, DmC Dante has the same moves as Nero. Nero doesn't have the abilities of DmC Dante. So my point determined if you knew a thing about DmC or not. Advantage: New Vergil.

Wrong. The Yamato is and always will be the sharpest blade in the Devil May Cry series which is why it's special and needs not a transformation like Rebellion. That's all the wielder needs is to be able to swing it. Nobody's saying New Vergil won, he lost just like Old Vergil did, except New Vergil didn't lose with his father's sword in his hand. The greatest strength of Vergil's doppleganger was determined when it required it's enemies to use massive amounts of demonic energy to stop it. Obviously, not many enemies of Vergil has that kind of strength.

Just know, I didn't put them down as facts for no reason. Just saying.

Kaim Argonar

*Sigh* Alright I'll play your little game dude -_-
He did what? He broke through Nero's devil bringer with Yamato when Dante couldn't do it with Rebellion? SAY WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! Then Nero lost his ability to fight when that happened!? NO WAY DUUUUDE! Advantage: New Vergil.
Oh dear Sparada... Please tell me you're joking?
He broke his will. That's it. Sanctus used Kyrie as a decoy and the savior caught Nero in mid swing as he slowed himself down. He was being crushed and assimilated by it but only lasted so long thanks to will power. Seeing Kredo get killed in front of him and being stabbed in his arm made him realize how pointless it was to struggle and started to give up. Dante even says "You're giving up already kid?" he replies with "My options are limited.", meaning he doesn't have as much fight in him as Dante does. Yamato doesn't have some ability to zap Nero of his power and New Vergil wont get the luxery of stabbing devil bringer anyway because again, he was being held still by the savior.

Oh and another thing. who's to say the rebellion couldn't pierce his arm? Yamato is much thinner. Dante has never attempted to stab him in that exact area (the glowing blue portion) The only time Nero used his arm to block Dante's blows are when the sword was knocked out of his hand; and guess what?
He used his inner wrists.
Point goes to Nero for showing endurance feats that far exceed New Vergils.

You're so out of sync with the series it makes no sense as to why you'd challenge me. The entire Vergil Downfall had a Vergil with a hole in his chest going through demons and fighting bosses. Advantage: New Vergil.
LOL going for insults rather than disproving my claim eh? Oh and btw, Vergil still having a hole in his chest really hurts his healing feats here. Nero was stabbed multiple times and in the chest, but it just healed up and he kept on fighting. So the fact that he's stuck in the final stage of a megaman game and is forced to fight his way through pitiful boss monsters makes him the clear winner? Is that your argument?
Point goes to Nero for having better healing feats.

My point was told in the fact. Advantage: New Vergil.
All you said is that New Vergil had been using Yamato since he was a kid; as if it meant something. I guess not :p
Point goes to Nero since you don't really have a point to make

What does this have to do with Nero? Nothing, but let's go ahead and think about things. DmC Vergil fought Mundus, fought Dante, made a rift, fell several hundred feet and survived, fought through Hell, fought evil Dante, fought himself, and came back leader of the demons. Advantage: New Vergil.
Cute. It has a lot to do with the fact that Vergil can't take a devistating hit the old one (which you claimed he was on the same caliber as) and even more so has never even been shown beating an enemy of high power on his own. But if that's how you want to play well...
Nero fought Dante for an extended amount of time (once with his arm cask and again without it) He fought hoards of demons trying to make his way through and out of Fortuna Castle, survived a blizzard, fought Berial and won, fought Bael and won, was stuck in the containment room full of hundreds of artificial demons that became blades to rain down on him while avoiding the floor when lightning starts shooting from it, fought Agnus, made his way into the jungle, fought more hoards of demons, outran Echidna when she would randomly attack him during his adventure, fought and defeated Echidna, made his way back to the castle in one piece, fought blitz a few times, fought Angelo Credo and won, fought Dante again, dodged some security lasers making his through the castle again, was bombarded by waves of Alto and Bianco Angelo's, fought Angelo Agnus and won, fought Sanctus and the savior at the same time, got absorbed and was having his energy sucked away from him for an extended amount of time, was rescued but instead of resting made his way through more hoards of demons, fought Sanctus Diobolica who was using Sparda's sword and won, jumped from the saviors head, parried the saviors punches before impressively jumping several stories to the saviors head and crushing it, making all of Fortuna rumble from the sheer force of it and lands back on his feet unscratched.... only to fight even more demons only this time, while keeping Kyrie from harm. And not once did we get a cutscene transitioning to the next day to draw the conclusion of him resting between time.

Point goes to Nero.

You wanna know why I posted in bold "needed". It's because DmC Dante is about as skilled, if not more, than Nero. You see, if you think about it, DmC Dante has the same moves as Nero. Nero doesn't have the abilities of DmC Dante. So my point determined if you knew a thing about DmC or not. Advantage: New Vergil.

Yeah no. Dante owned Vergil and over came his DT without using his own until the very end when he stabbed him in the chest and pinned him down. Before then, we were getting little scenes (that broke up game flow) of Vergil rolling around in the dirt after getting hit by Dante a couple of times with Dante saying things like "Sorry brother." He was, as far as it had shown, whooping Vergil the entire fight. He went DT to finish him off but even then Vergil wasn't impressive enough to beat Dante without it. And please tell me how DmC Dante is as skilled as Nero? Because they share some similar abilities? If that's the case then shouldn't DMC4 Dante only be as skilled as DMC3 Vergil since he shares some of vergil's moves while using Yamato himself? See how silly that sounds? He's only as impressive as what he's shown and at this point it isn't much.

Point goes to Nero.

Wrong. The Yamato is and always will be the sharpest blade in the Devil May Cry series which is why it's special and needs not a transformation like Rebellion. That's all the wielder needs is to be able to swing it. Nobody's saying New Vergil won, he lost just like Old Vergil did, except New Vergil didn't lose with his father's sword in his hand. The greatest strength of Vergil's doppleganger was determined when it required it's enemies to use massive amounts of demonic energy to stop it. Obviously, not many enemies of Vergil has that kind of strength.
Yeah Yamato is really sharp I get that, but are you actually saying that the holder only needs to know how to swing it to make use of the weapon? Because that's BS bro. Yamato is a powerful weapon but if the person holding the weapon is only halfassed, then the weapon is not at it's capable limits. An example is Vergil in DMC3 and Dante in DMC4. Vergil is powerful no doubt and as a result could cut through demons like a hot knife on butter but when we give the weapon to an older Dante, he's capable of slicing a scraper sized demon gate in two from a distance (something not even DMC3 Vergil has shown being able to do) My point is just because some one uses Yamato doesn't make them a superior in any form as again both Vergil's lost to Dante and his rebellion anyway (in New Vergil's case he got his ass handed to him actually)

Now to address your other points. What are you talking about? Vergil's doppleganger served to only prolong the inevitable. It would block Dante's shots and sword strikes but in no way provided much of a challenge itself. Dante fought sometime against Vergil after he used it. He didn't DT right away. And again, if Dante's DT alone is all it takes to overpower it then it's no more powerful than the lesser demons who float into the air. Oddly enough I tried this out on some boss fights and it had no real effect but making the damage output higher. His doppelgangers a joke at this point. And of course not many of Vergil's enemies had that, all he fought were lesser demons.

Just know, I didn't put them down as facts for no reason. Just saying.
Oh no I know exactly why you put these down as facts :happy:

The Final Offer

*Sigh* Alright I'll play your little game dude -_-

Oh dear Sparada... Please tell me you're joking?
He broke his will. That's it. Sanctus used Kyrie as a decoy and the savior caught Nero in mid swing as he slowed himself down. He was being crushed and assimilated by it but only lasted so long thanks to will power. Seeing Kredo get killed in front of him and being stabbed in his arm made him realize how pointless it was to struggle and started to give up. Dante even says "You're giving up already kid?" he replies with "My options are limited.", meaning he doesn't have as much fight in him as Dante does. Yamato doesn't have some ability to zap Nero of his power and New Vergil wont get the luxery of stabbing devil bringer anyway because again, he was being held still by the savior.

Oh and another thing. who's to say the rebellion couldn't pierce his arm? Yamato is much thinner. Dante has never attempted to stab him in that exact area (the glowing blue portion) The only time Nero used his arm to block Dante's blows are when the sword was knocked out of his hand; and guess what?
He used his inner wrists.
Point goes to Nero for showing endurance feats that far exceed New Vergils.

LOL going for insults rather than disproving my claim eh? Oh and btw, Vergil still having a hole in his chest really hurts his healing feats here. Nero was stabbed multiple times and in the chest, but it just healed up and he kept on fighting. So the fact that he's stuck in the final stage of a megaman game and is forced to fight his way through pitiful boss monsters makes him the clear winner? Is that your argument?
Point goes to Nero for having better healing feats.

All you said is that New Vergil had been using Yamato since he was a kid; as if it meant something. I guess not :p
Point goes to Nero since you don't really have a point to make

Cute. It has a lot to do with the fact that Vergil can't take a devistating hit the old one (which you claimed he was on the same caliber as) and even more so has never even been shown beating an enemy of high power on his own. But if that's how you want to play well...
Nero fought Dante for an extended amount of time (once with his arm cask and again without it) He fought hoards of demons trying to make his way through and out of Fortuna Castle, survived a blizzard, fought Berial and won, fought Bael and won, was stuck in the containment room full of hundreds of artificial demons that became blades to rain down on him while avoiding the floor when lightning starts shooting from it, fought Agnus, made his way into the jungle, fought more hoards of demons, outran Echidna when she would randomly attack him during his adventure, fought and defeated Echidna, made his way back to the castle in one piece, fought blitz a few times, fought Angelo Credo and won, fought Dante again, dodged some security lasers making his through the castle again, was bombarded by waves of Alto and Bianco Angelo's, fought Angelo Agnus and won, fought Sanctus and the savior at the same time, got absorbed and was having his energy sucked away from him for an extended amount of time, was rescued but instead of resting made his way through more hoards of demons, fought Sanctus Diobolica who was using Sparda's sword and won, jumped from the saviors head, parried the saviors punches before impressively jumping several stories to the saviors head and crushing it, making all of Fortuna rumble from the sheer force of it and lands back on his feet unscratched.... only to fight even more demons only this time, while keeping Kyrie from harm. And not once did we get a cutscene transitioning to the next day to draw the conclusion of him resting between time.

Point goes to Nero.

Yeah no. Dante owned Vergil and over came his DT without using his own until the very end when he stabbed him in the chest and pinned him down. Before then, we were getting little scenes (that broke up game flow) of Vergil rolling around in the dirt after getting hit by Dante a couple of times with Dante saying things like "Sorry brother." He was, as far as it had shown, whooping Vergil the entire fight. He went DT to finish him off but even then Vergil wasn't impressive enough to beat Dante without it. And please tell me how DmC Dante is as skilled as Nero? Because they share some similar abilities? If that's the case then shouldn't DMC4 Dante only be as skilled as DMC3 Vergil since he shares some of vergil's moves while using Yamato himself? See how silly that sounds? He's only as impressive as what he's shown and at this point it isn't much.

Point goes to Nero.

Yeah Yamato is really sharp I get that, but are you actually saying that the holder only needs to know how to swing it to make use of the weapon? Because that's BS bro. Yamato is a powerful weapon but if the person holding the weapon is only halfassed, then the weapon is not at it's capable limits. An example is Vergil in DMC3 and Dante in DMC4. Vergil is powerful no doubt and as a result could cut through demons like a hot knife on butter but when we give the weapon to an older Dante, he's capable of slicing a scraper sized demon gate in two from a distance (something not even DMC3 Vergil has shown being able to do) My point is just because some one uses Yamato doesn't make them a superior in any form as again both Vergil's lost to Dante and his rebellion anyway (in New Vergil's case he got his ass handed to him actually)

Now to address your other points. What are you talking about? Vergil's doppleganger served to only prolong the inevitable. It would block Dante's shots and sword strikes but in no way provided much of a challenge itself. Dante fought sometime against Vergil after he used it. He didn't DT right away. And again, if Dante's DT alone is all it takes to overpower it then it's no more powerful than the lesser demons who float into the air. Oddly enough I tried this out on some boss fights and it had no real effect but making the damage output higher. His doppelgangers a joke at this point. And of course not many of Vergil's enemies had that, all he fought were lesser demons.

Oh no I know exactly why you put these down as facts :happy:

jamnes-franco-gif-8.gif

You know I didn't read any of that because I know you have nothing to say that counters ANYTHING pro Vergil. Now you can be mad about that or you can take your baseless opinion elsewhere. Vergil wins period.

I'm pretty sure you argued small things that mean nothing to the fight. Your opinion doesn't make Nero's devil bringer deactivating any less true. Your opinion doesn't make Yamato's advantage over Nero any less true. Your opinion of which had the most **** on their plate, doesn't make Vergil's feats any less true. So, like I said, you're just wrong.​

Kaim Argonar

jamnes-franco-gif-8.gif

You know I didn't read any of that because I know you have nothing to say that counters ANYTHING pro Vergil. Now you can be mad about that or you can take your baseless opinion elsewhere. Vergil wins period.

I'm pretty sure you argued small things that mean nothing to the fight. Your opinion doesn't make Nero's devil bringer deactivating any less true. Your opinion doesn't make Yamato's advantage over Nero any less true. Your opinion of which had the most **** on their plate, doesn't make Vergil's feats any less true. So, like I said, you're just wrong.​
Q8MQ6.png

YOU MY GOOD SIR ARE COMEDY AT ITS FINEST. I'M ACTUALLY TEMPTED TO LIKE YOUR COMMENT, IT'S THAT GOOD.

WILL READ AGAIN/10

But because you can't bring anything to the table and didn't even bother to read the response, disproving all your claims, I have no choice but to accept your concession. So...

ionkyle-rayner-vs-anti-spiral-vs-omega-shenron-vs-phoenix-vs-anti-monitor-vs-apol-46993.jpg

Congrats on getting off the hook bud. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Top Bottom