• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERSUS NERO VERSUS NEW VERGIL

Nero vs. New Dante

• Nero

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • New Vergil

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • **** both of them, regular Vergil FTW

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Finally we're getting somewhere with you two. This topic is now about dancing cats. Post if you got em.

AlastorSword

Well seing how nothing of meaning is basically all these last two pags have been flooding with, I say this topic is as good as dead anyhow.
Gonna have to wait until someone reads both of your argument and picks it back up again. LOL

kyro143

lets just say, remove all their weapons and powers!!!!!! give them both a normal swords
who will win??!!! a nero with no devil bringer,red queen,DT,blue rose or a new vergil with no yamato,no DT etc..

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
lets just say, remove all their weapons and powers!!!!!! give them both a normal swords
who will win??!!! a nero with no devil bringer,red queen,DT,blue rose or a new vergil with no yamato,no DT etc..

Well that's no fair. The point of this is to see who would have the upper hand in terms of power, but I'd love to see
that fight!

Nero: Alight! *attacks*
(DmC)Vergil: *dodges* Even free wi-fi is faster than you. *reflects sword*
Nero: Damn it! *gets gun--* Oh wait! I don't have blue rose!
Vergil: You want to take a break?
Nero: Can we?
Vergil: NOPE! Have fun without double jump you spoiled, brat! *jumps up wall*
Nero: How am I sopose to get up there?! RAAAAH! *punches floor--* OW! I FOGOT I CANT DO THAT! >_<

AlastorSword

Don't really see the point in limiting them o_O Plus you would have to take away reVergil's magic swords, teleporting and doppelganger. It would be a normal sword fight but they both should be skilled enough to handle any ol sword you give them IMO. Ironically neither of them seem to have many notable feats or accomplishments/ victory when it comes to just sheer swordplay.

kyro143

Well that's no fair. The point of this is to see who would have the upper hand in terms of power, but I'd love to see
that fight!

Nero: Alight! *attacks*
(DmC)Vergil: *dodges* Even free wi-fi is faster than you. *reflects sword*
Nero: Damn it! *gets gun--* Oh wait! I don't have blue rose!
Vergil: You want to take a break?
Nero: Can we?
Vergil: NOPE! Have fun without double jump you spoiled, brat! *jumps up wall*
Nero: How am I sopose to get up there?! RAAAAH! *punches floor--* OW! I FOGOT I CANT DO THAT! >_<

hahahah thats funny LOL !!!

kyro143

i mean they can use their normal abilities but not including their power ya know those they practice on sword fight, their experiences... i dont think they dont know how to use normal swords XD

Top Bottom