• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergils 1,2,and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Hey
Has anyone seen the DMC anime series? It is just started airing in japan not long ago. Quite good. The story is set after the sequence of DMC1. Dante still looks as cool and ssstylish as always..

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They are items you obtain in the game. With the yellow orb you get only yellow orbs and not gold ones.
Yellow orbs are like a Check Point in the game. If you lose you recover in a location near the one you lost.
Gold Orbs are better but more expensive as well. They recover you immediately at the phase you lost to finish off the enemy that killed you;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yip!
Every new game I start with is always gold.
Especially Vergil because he is a bit difficult to use for me especially in the darkslayer style... or whatever you call it!

ShadowNinja X7

Vergilissexy;44817 said:
That one secret mission "untouchable" is pretty hard on normal mode and higher.

Is that the mission where you can't get hit for a certain amount of time? If so, it's not really to tough when you take advantage of Trickster's/Darkslayer's invincibility frames.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It's the one where you can not get hit at all. A bunch of enigmas are attacking you. It was hard for me. It's easier with Vergil because he can do that teleport thingy.

ShadowNinja X7

Oh yes, I remember that mission. You MUST get used to combinding Tricksters move's, as they usually attack in spurts. So something like Dash->Jump->Sky Star->Air Trick->Repeat usually does it for me.

Chrysander

I found out something nifty the other day vs Vergil. When you get the opportunity to hit him, he eventually recoils, and if you hit again then he will counter your attack. I found this is a great opportunity to do a taunt instead. So as soon as he is like "UGH!" and flies backwards, stop attacking and taunt him. He just stands there and gets taunted right in his face, which is satisfying as well as useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom