• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergils 1,2,and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Hey all the crazy gamers out there, my name is punkingcj, a newbie to this big forum. i am currently stucked in dmd mode vergil 3 battle. He's so ****ing coward to use super DT form frequently and replenishes his mere little health. And because of this, i have to repeat the process and could not win this battle. And i already watched those inhuman gamers' videos on youtube, and i found out royal guard and killer bee attack are the only solutions. But til today, i still can't perform killer bee rebound on vergil, and making this battle still that difficult. Any gamers out there, do you know how to perform killer bee rebound straight in one row to take out most vergil's health? I heard some said this is not possible on ps2 controller while some said yes, i wonder which one is true...does it need very quick finger to perform that rebound? i hope not coz i'm too slow on my fingers. anyone can provide any good solution here? that is the last mission on dmd mode and i am looking forward to beat it.. please help me.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The music in the 3rd one is cool and dramatic!
Though the 2nd time you vs. him the music was kinda distracted by the gameplay.
You can imagine me playing stage 13 in the Vergil part... I was almost getting a heart attack and then suddenly BAMB! I beat him!
I know Im crrrazzzzy.....

What do you need to know about stage 3???

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He asked about Killer Bee. Yes unfortunately you really need quick switch from the Jump Button to the Attack Button in order to to do Killer Bee as many times as these guys on youtube. It's almost like Jump Canceling but not being one necessarily.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;44287 said:
He is difficult to use though.
Fighting him was easy, but using him is a bit of a challenge.

For me it's the other way around, he's hella hard to fight, but easy to use, I just had to get used to him.

i am currently stucked in dmd mode vergil 3 battle. He's so ****ing coward to use super DT form frequently and replenishes his mere little health. And because of this, i have to repeat the process and could not win this battle.

Yeah, Vergil is a ***** to fight, espcially the third one. But coward? I wouldn't say so, I think it's smart. Do what I do, use the same strategy agaist him while he's standing far away from you in DT, you DT as well to replenish your health. Being that you're in DMD mode im assuming you have all the DT guages you can possible have, well, there ya go. ^^

Yeah, I don't even bother to try and touch him while he's in DT, it's almost impossible for me to damage him. And when I do get a chance to hit him while he's in DT, he doesn't budge, which just ****es me off. It makes me feel like im not even damaging him because he's not reacting to my hits like he does in humaniod form.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True the only way to damage Vergil when he's in DT is to use DTE but even that still won't stop his attack.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Devil Trigger Explosion. You hold the DT button without releasing it and you see the DT bar starts being consumed. The more empty it gets the more powerful that DTE will be when you release the DT button;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I hate it when Vergil goes somewhere when you cant find him(stage 20) and when he does judgment cut.
You know? When he puts with his Yamato those little blue balls all over the place which hurt you if it touches you?
And when he only does the jump then slice down thing all the time... I call it cut off.
Because when he does that he says cut off. Its hillarious!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lol! I believe the "Cut off" is called the killer bee. Does remind me of a killer bee, with the stinging action, and the way he comes down.

noobfun

1 trick ive found is using trickster, run at him and when your close he either pulls of stinger or a 3 hit combo, if you hit dash just before he starts the combo you go straight through him and he's attacking in the wrong direction, trick up and you can helm break then combo him or if your to far away trick up then stinger him in the back

soon as he guards dash then sky star away if he doesnt dt and go beserk you can run at him and do it again

not sure how this is going to work when he is pulling spiral swords havnt got to that yet, prolly just shoot the hell out them then do it

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;44396 said:
Lol! I believe the "Cut off" is called the killer bee. Does remind me of a killer bee, with the stinging action, and the way he comes down.

Oh! I thought Killer Bee was the Beouwulf thing that when you jump and hit!....
Wait, the Killer Bee you are talking about is the one Vergil does with Spardas sword and his Yamato???

noobfun

DemonSlayer6;44406 said:
Oh! I thought Killer Bee was the Beouwulf thing that when you jump and hit!....
Wait, the Killer Bee you are talking about is the one Vergil does with Spardas sword and his Yamato???

isnt that helm break with force edge?

killer bee/star fall is with beowolf

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
He goes DT and i go DT as well ya mean?

Thanks pal. I've tried it before and it won't help one bit in DMD mode, it only recovers that little. This is especially crucial when dante is near death, one hit from vergil will send him to hell. Any better idea than this?

Now i am working very hard to get rid of royal guard, so that i could use just release in order to inflict maximum damage on him. Compared to original DMC's DMD mode, i think mundus fight is alot easier than vergil(at least to me,don't u think so?), i don't even need to use any single item on him. This time things get frustrated coz i still can't beat vergil even with the help of holy waters. Sometimes i think capcom should not remove untouchable in DMC3 (real nightmare..) so that those losers like myself can beat DMD mode easily

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
It doesnt really mean that.
Holy waters do take a little of health, so buy 2 or 3 if you have the orbs and keep it for Vergil 3.
I used a holy water for Naven and Beouwulf but I still beat them without it after that.
And dont forget, heaven or hell comes after DMD mode!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
punkingcj;44530 said:
i still can't beat vergil even with the help of holy waters. Sometimes i think capcom should not remove untouchable in DMC3 (real nightmare..) so that those losers like myself can beat DMD mode easily

Yeah, holy water hardly does jack to any of the Vergils, especially 3.
And I SO agree with you, they should have never removed the untouchable. The untouchable help me beat Nelo Angelo. And don't worry about being a loser, I don't even bother to make it to DMD mode. I beat it on normal and im happy.

I honestly don't see the point, beat it on normal to unlock hard mode, then beat it AGAIN on hard mode to unlock DMD mode. Im not bashing anyone for doing it, because alot of people find it fun and challenging, but im personally not interested.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Im still on stage 6 in Very har and on 3 in DMD!
I cant kill that stupid dog! Damn that 3 headed dog named Cerberus!
And anyway, I once used holy water on Vergil1 and it kinda worked well. On 2nd Vergil I didnt have to use because in the end I did the blast off thing and he died. And for 3 I didnt try it at all because I made my brother kill him for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom