• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergils 1,2,and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
When I played the game for the first time I faced Agni and Rudra, then my bro and I were struggling and suddenly one day...... I beat them!
Im soooooo good at this game.
Anyway Vergil one was actually a breeze at first.
Vergil 2 was a bit chellenging though I made it through.
Vergil 3, I didnt even try! Though by looking at gameplay it was tough! Real though!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
As I said before he will do the "cut off' thing more than a million times to you!
Then he will do judgment cut also more than a million time to you! Ihad to get hit somewhere at that spot!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, I hate it when he disappears and yells. I always have like one hit left when he does that so it ticks me off.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
What does he yell anyway???
He says something in devil trigger, and his voice in DT is so kinda like blurry I cant hear a single word he says!
Also when he goes devil when hes almost dead he goes into a huge blue ball where you cant hurt him, and he also gains so much health while in it!
That is whats unfair!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What does he yell anyway???
He says something in devil trigger, and his voice in DT is so kinda like blurry I cant hear a single word he says!
Also when he goes devil when hes almost dead he goes into a huge blue ball where you cant hurt him, and he also gains so much health while in it!
That is whats unfair!

Yeah, thats when he's invisible. But when he yells I don't think he's saying anything. All I hear is Roooooaaarrrrrggghhhh! And yeah both twins sound like they're talking into a box when they're in DT. They're voices are muffled.

noobfun

DemonSlayer6;44568 said:
As I said before he will do the "cut off' thing more than a million times to you!
Then he will do judgment cut also more than a million time to you! Ihad to get hit somewhere at that spot!

i love when he's doing his elevnty three judgment cuts and vanishes

just run at where he was you dodge the judgement doing that and when he reappears you can hit him fast before he gets chance to recover

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Vergilissexy;44549 said:
Yeah, holy water hardly does jack to any of the Vergils, especially 3.
And I SO agree with you, they should have never removed the untouchable. The untouchable help me beat Nelo Angelo. And don't worry about being a loser, I don't even bother to make it to DMD mode. I beat it on normal and im happy.

I honestly don't see the point, beat it on normal to unlock hard mode, then beat it AGAIN on hard mode to unlock DMD mode. Im not bashing anyone for doing it, because alot of people find it fun and challenging, but im personally not interested.

Thanx for ur advise man, i appreciate it. However, this has been my tradition ever since i played DMC1. I'll get a huge satisfaction over it once i beat DMD mode and of coz, super dante becomes available. Super dante is especially useful when u want to beat every single mission with S rank.

And, have you beat that nightmarish DMD mode? I am still yet to finish it.. ****ed up in vergil 3 fight..

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well it took me a few days to get an S for stage one in easy mode!
And HOH is gonna ba a huge and whole new challenge for me now scinse Im almost finished with DMD and Very hard.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
punkingcj;44620 said:
Thanx for ur advise man, i appreciate it. However, this has been my tradition ever since i played DMC1. I'll get a huge satisfaction over it once i beat DMD mode and of coz, super dante becomes available. Super dante is especially useful when u want to beat every single mission with S rank.

And, have you beat that nightmarish DMD mode? I am still yet to finish it.. ****ed up in vergil 3 fight..

Nah, im too lazy to even unlock DMD mode. Infact im so damn lazy im doing Vergil's game on easy mode. I just want the freakin coat less Vergil! Lol!

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
All the crazy gamers out there, i've finally beatan DMD mode, with the help of 20 holy waters and royal guard, haha.. Is anyone has done the same way like i did? ya know i work very hard to earn those red orbs to stock up 20 holy waters, which is very time consuming... Anyway i've beaten it, and super dante comes as reward, haha..

By the way, i was wondering if special edition has unlocked every single mode in the beginning, without having to complete each mode first?? coz i actually only stick with original DMC3 until today. And i dun see the the point to get a copy of special edition coz i completed DMC3 already.. Shall i?

noobfun

punkingcj;44711 said:
By the way, i was wondering if special edition has unlocked every single mode in the beginning, without having to complete each mode first?? coz i actually only stick with original DMC3 until today. And i dun see the the point to get a copy of special edition coz i completed DMC3 already.. Shall i?

gratz on completion .. 20 holywaters? dont think ive even used 1 yet but only on hard atm so still time :p

nope on se you have normal to start, die a few time and easy becomes available

from there normal unlocks hard, hard unlocks etc

shiroiakaru

I agree that he's a very attractive guy. (Kyaaaa!!!!) But I enjoy playing his character more than fighting against him. hey....sometimes, Dante's juz a big mouth, isn't he?:\

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Buddies, i checked out the vergil's video uploaded by darkslayer. Seems like Vergil has a huge variety of attack pattern, especially those phantom swords, has different formation, i think it's probably better than ebony & ivory in attack power (of coz, can't deny that E&I is a very rapid firepower)..

And i would like to ask, will DMC3:SE inherit the previous save from DMC3? i think better yes, coz it's quite a pain and tiring to repeat those annoying missions, such as buying new actions on each devil arms and stuff like that...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Unfortunately not it will not. DMC3: DA save file in your memory card will only allow to use Vergil from the beginning. Without it you have to beat the game with Dante once again. But even so it's better than nothing.

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Hey,
speaking of the hardest secret mission, i personally think it's gotta be secret mission 9 (named target practice, if i haven't forgotten). It requires a maxed out artemis to clear crowd of enemies on fast moving wagons (it's fast buddy..) First i didn come out with this idea (only stick with old E&I and kalina ann style), someone in gamefaqs has taught me this way, and i really appreciate his help.. What'd you people say on these secret missions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom