• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
What about God

(I'm not kidding there are actually God sim games- destroy the heretics mwhahahahahaha)

I think there's one on www.addictinggames.com called God's playing field. It's pretty crap really, there're only so many pianos you can drop on people before it gets boring.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The Phantarch;119622 said:
There are DBZ games.

I got 5 of them.

Goku is valid.

Akira Toriyama overly suped up Goku to the equivalent of a God. This guy escaped death multiple times, ALWAYS destroys planetary threats. His Spirit Bomb basically destroyed the Planet Namek. This guys has over 4 or 5 forms and he defeated the Dark Shenlong dragon (evil incarnation of the dragon that comes out of dragon balls). Goku......is a beast.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;119642 said:
Guys...There's no Goku on the thread...

"Liek GUYS! There's no Goku on the thread! Stop it guys!"
:lol:

Lets get on topy ppl!!!!

Sparda™

Dark Esura;119645 said:
"Liek GUYS! There's no Goku on the thread! Stop it guys!"

Lets get on topy ppl!!!!

That was a good parody. I doubt your face will be the same as now, since I reported you!;)

Esura

Dante Aseroth;119647 said:
That was a good parody. I doubt your face will be the same as now, since I reported you!;)

"Liek DUDE! That was a good parody! I doubt your face will be the same as now since I reported you! Scared now DUDE!?"

I seriously dont care about getting reported.

But as I said before, lets get back on topy ppl!!
Sephiroth owns V-Wizzy!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Esura and DA, I do not know what issues you have with each other, and I personally do not care. One of you starts every time and the other follows right behind. Please try to stop that, or every thread which has both your posts in it, is going to be locked by the looks of it. And yeah, this thread is locked too. For the record I'd choose with a coin again. Sephiroth was tails and so I chose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom