• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil, Trish, and Lady Gameplay Analysis and Discussion

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I think he'll definitely get disortion. I'm not sure if DTE will be back though. Actually, while we're at it, was it ever explained why DTE was removed? I was thinking that maybe it was because DTE was preferred to be used over normal DT?

Frazz

General gamer
I am unable to see the video for some reason... What time is the stream tomorrow and where can I find it? Thanks in advance:)

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Can't wait to see some Summoned swords being flung into demon underlings and Judgement Cut unleashed in a blaze of glory tomorrow.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DTE is way more op than distortion which is probably why they dropped it
It's more than that, actually. Capcom needed something to compete with Nero's Ex-Act, so they gave the boost to the devil trigger itself.

Capcom should have players tap the dt button twice to actually change forms, though... otherwise, you won't be able to get in as many "superpowered" hits as Nero, in my opinion.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Stream is gonna start in 20 mins guys, if you're interested in commenting it in real time together, use this site:

https://kiwiirc.com/client

Click on "Try me!" and then enter a nickname and in the "Channel" box type "#dmc4.dmcorg" without the quotations and with the # included.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
  • Already annoyed by the dude's announcements but meh
  • Starting off as Nero and with the Japanese voice and all leveled up.
  • Looks same old same old to me. Unless its the video itself but the gameplay looks slower like it as recorded at 30FPS. But like I said, it's probably the video.
  • Now you can sprint at at faster time rather then after five seconds.
  • Just realized the fodder enemies in DMC4 pretty much just bounce around and wait for you to attack sometimes. Basically like DmC.
  • The hair textures on Nero look really crappy.
  • The gameplay was pretty slow for the stream. Probably not on turbo.
  • Dante actually sounds cooler in the Japanese dub then the English one.
  • Still no Vergil gameplay yet
  • FINALLY VERGIL STUFF
  • Wait never mind, just the voice of Vergil telling about the other streams.
  • Confirmation of Monster Hunter Stories
  • (Bathroom break don't know what else was mentioned)
  • Sengoku Basara 4 come out (Lovin' Mitsunari's new sword)
  • New Ace Attorney I think
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 stuff (interested in that)
  • New Ace Attorney set in the 18th century (like the character designs)
Gonna go eat breakfast see you guys

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
wow sounds like I am not missing out so

glad you can sprint faster and I am surprised vergil gameplay hasn't been shown yet

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
wow sounds like I am not missing out so

glad you can sprint faster and I am surprised vergil gameplay hasn't been shown yet

They're doing a sh!tton of ads... but Vergil is said to be shown in the video description, they have to show him...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
hope they do so I can watch it later , I just hope whoever uses him is a decent player so they can show him off a bit

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Okay so here's PART 2 of the DMC4 SE stream

• They mentioned Vergil
  • I ****ing hate the pirate guy soooo much -_-
  • SHOW VERGIL DAMNIT :banghead:
  • Thank god Japanese girls are so flippin' cute otherwise I'd be ****ed with still no Vergil gameplay.
  • Talking about how cool Vergil is.
  • talking about Dark Knight mode and heartbeats (Vergil makes girl's kokoros go doki doki lol)
  • post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif
  • FINALLY SOME VERGIL
  • So he's got all the weapons of DMC3
  • Daaamn-GIF.gif
  • His main gamepaly with yamato is exactly like DmC Vergil with the aerial gameplay and the summon swords work the same manner. But Vergil looks really stiff compared to DMC3 and DmC.
  • his gameplay with force edge is a lot like DMC4 Dante's swordstyle with rebellion.
  • he can do trillion stab, stinger, roundtrip, and a single drive.
  • tumblr_m6t5avy3px1qdas6xo4_250.gif
    THAT F*CKING SUPER SLICE SH!T TOO OP PLS NERF PLS NERF!!!!!!
  • The judgement cut is like the one in DMC3 but the slices look more like DmC.
  • He can use his summon swords to transport to enemies
  • It's over. PC version is June 24th, 2015.
  • talking about Lady/trish DLC costumes from DMC3 and Gloria along with more orbs tha comes with the DLC purchase.
  • sorry cute Japanese girl. Your kawaii tactic won't work with all this hype.
  • pirate guy you doing the kawaii **** is just wrong.
  • Vergil voice actor, you doing kawaii **** is just weird. Just shush and sit in the corner please.
  • That's all from me. Final verdict:
    1280787764160.gif

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Omg the fun I will have with vergil , he has dance macabre and million stabs aswell as aerial judgement cut and a rapid slash multiple dash omg omg omg I will not stop til I completely master him , the potential is massive

please god tell me dante got new moves to expand the jc with aswell

his forced edge basically uses swordmaster , love the yamato and forced edge combo and looks like he has glilgamesh and beowolf mixed in for beowolf

Top Bottom