• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah like Faust said - White and grey in shadows I also sometime see a hint of a lilac purple! It's just the shading but :wub:

Cute pumpkin!

And Dante! Wow, I dunno if I'd have the patience to do that?! Remember how small my pixel stuff is! It looks like a lot of hard work, but it will pay off in the end. :wub:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dante Update:
Viruses nasty bloomin things... along with not saving work.
I've had to start again. :(
This new version won't be like the last one, well, it will be the same Dante, but there will be less of him.

I've also had a lot to do, so I would've had it finished by now, but, I haven't had the time.

As for Nite-Runner...
Its on my laptop, still writing, I will post soon... I PROMISE.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Whoot, I have finished pixely Dante.
Like i said, there were problems.
But, Here we are.
It looks better as a smaller pic.

DANTEPIXLBIG.png

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
VB, that looks great! *Envies your pixel talent* :p You keep it up! *gives you two thumbs up*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thank you to the both of you :D

Shadow: Virus... I can't be helped. My computer seems to attract them :lol:

I might take a break frm pixelling at the moment, my eyes hurt.
I'll probably go back to 'drawing'... well... its not really drawing just... Cr@p :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're welcome. ^_^

Ah...my old com was like that...I hate viruses.... /== *hopes you don't get any more* You're drawings aren't cr@p. ^^ They're better than I could do. *can't draw on a com to save her life*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hey VB, don't say that! At least you keep at it...I stopped for a LONG time and now my drawings are back to being simple and sh!tty. ._. I really like your drawings...I know I have a lot on my plate right now, but I can try drawing you a Vergil piccy someday. ^_^' I still have a Vincent Valentine to finish for LoD. XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:wub: pixel-y Dante is awesome! It must have taken a lot of hard work, with or without viruses and stuff! Doesn't he still look absolutely awesome in pixel form? :wub:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Shadow: Computer drawing is a bit fraustrating at times. I'm rubbish at normal drawings.
Faust: that would be great, Thank you :D... I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

Eb: Thanks :D yeah it did. I'm quite pleased with it. Turned out better than I expected. (I even posted it to Reuben Langdon's Facebook page. :D)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;287234 said:
Thanks Faust:D

Although, it has now made me question what colour Dante's hair actually is... is it grey, white or something else

It's black, VB!

dante___dmc_5_by_dantsorigin-d2yyu1t.jpg
^_^
I'm just kidding.
Pixel Dante looks dashing! Do you know why he took so long to complete?
Cuz he likes the attention! :D

Good job VB!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
To break the chain of this Danteness, i thought I would show my obsessiveness :D

vergilfood.png

I literally ate Vergil :D
You are so sad
I know :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;289210 said:
To break the chain of this Danteness, i thought I would show my obsessiveness :D

vergilfood.png

I literally ate Vergil :D
You are so sad
I know :D

:lol: now that is obsessive! So what flavour would Vergil be if he was edible? :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wouldn't Dante be Strawberry due to the amount of Sundays he throws down his throat? :D

Top Bottom