• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow!!!!!! That's fantastic! How did you go from cherry to Vergil? You learn fast my friend!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks everbody :D
I used a vergil pic as a based... kinda cheated... *cough*

Sexy cherries? :lol: never heard of them before.

Really? wow, I did pixel art :D *SQUEE-HEE*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
@VB-Sorry, I just noticed a typo XD I meant put some of your pixel cherries around another Vergil piccy you might make...it might make him look sexier. :p XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The history geek is coming out in me now, but it looks like a Roman Mosaic! You should by some mini tiles and make a Vergil mosaic! Just to add to your obsessiveness! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks Meg.

Thats a good idea Eb, but it would never get finished.
It would probably sit on the same pile as the unfinished cross stitches :lol:

I would stick cherries on there, but it was bad enough trying to 'sign' my initials :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
5132497660_3e53a7f897_b.jpg

I figured seeing that Nevan is Nite's Mom, i thought i would dress Nite as Nevan... I think they look similar.

Happy Halloween.

VB

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're welcome. ^^
=D Cool. Good luck. Normally I would suggest whatever is easiest...but...yeah. >_>

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm looking forward to seeing pixely Dante.
Also I just noticed your using Calaveras it's my favourite font! (is it sad to have a favourite font?)
Keep it up VB. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks Faustinasa.

Ebony: Thanks. I don't think its sad. I like a font called Mael.
I quite like Cheri Liney too. Then there's Park Avenue. That's really the first time I've used Calaveras.

As soon as I do a Dante I will post it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;286610 said:
Thanks Faustinasa.

Ebony: Thanks. I don't think its sad. I like a font called Mael.
I quite like Cheri Liney too. Then there's Park Avenue. That's really the first time I've used Calaveras.

As soon as I do a Dante I will post it.

Please, just call me Faust. ^_^ When I made this account I accidently added the a to the end. (Didn't help that I signed up at like 1 or 2am in the morning.:p) :\ It was only supposed to be Faustinas. XD I can't wait to see your Dante! :D

I'm watchin' this thread! :ninja: :wub:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I made a pixel pumpkin with a cat carved in it.
5144273876_d1ac69be50_t.jpg

ALSO...To show that I am working on Dante (and not wasting time lazing about), i thought i would post what i have done so far... *facepalm* Vergil was easier than this!!!
NO! I will NOT be attempting Nero!!!:lol: Seriously... No.
5144132029_be4c5ca18f_z.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks Faust:D

Although, it has now made me question what colour Dante's hair actually is... is it grey, white or something else

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I think it's white, but only grey in the shadows...but this is what *I* think, personally. XD It's your art, you have free reign to make it whatever colour you want. ;)

Top Bottom