• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lol - everyones laughing at the pee, but I'm laughing at the fact you made a Vergil lampost! :D brilliantly obsessive! Your obsessiveness never surprises me! :D

Nice work :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
There's nothing really skillful in it... just fiddling.
I didn't know what suits to make them. I was going to put ebony and ivory underneath the A's on Dante's card

Osaka: I wouldn't literally pee on Vergil... i think i just needed to make myself feel better and reiterate my point that I am Vergil obsessed.
Shadow: I read you comment and I thought it was a little cute in the odd way too.

LOL thanks Eb :D I'm thinking of making a Vergil Toilet seat :lol:

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;293808 said:
Osaka: I wouldn't literally pee on Vergil... i think i just needed to make myself feel better and reiterate my point that I am Vergil obsessed.

Well I dunno... Some people like "golden showers".... And vergil could be one. xD :p

(or maybe not :p)

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;293816 said:
:lol: I think he'd kill me :D

And I've got a feeling you'd like that. :p
"Oh Vergil, I just died in your arms tonight, must've been some kinda kiss" (Or sword wound in his case. Being penetrated by Yamato while looking deep in his eyes... *fans the flames of lust* )
AwesomeSmileySmall.png

*Cough* Back on topic >> I like the fact that your imaginative with the stuff you've shown so far and the cards are cool. I liked the picture you did of Dante for the birthday message; I think you've made him look quite cheeky. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Osaka;293831 said:
And I've got a feeling you'd like that. :p
"Oh Vergil, I just died in your arms tonight, must've been some kinda kiss" (Or sword wound in his case. Being penetrated by Yamato while looking deep in his eyes... *fans the flames of lust* )
AwesomeSmileySmall.png

Are you living in my mind?
That is one of my fantasies.... *Looks around sheepishly*
And there is a bit of innuendo there, but I don't want to say anything around the kids... (ie it's not yamato i would wanna be penetrated with... the rest you can make up yourself...):D

*Cough* Back on topic >> I like the fact that your imaginative with the stuff you've shown so far and the cards are cool. I liked the picture you did of Dante for the birthday message; I think you've made him look quite cheeky. :lol:

What topic...:lol:
Thank you :D

Dante'sgirl: Thank you.

~EDIT~ Osaka, you've inspired another pic... Thank you :D
And I will be posting some christmassy stuff in the next couple of days.

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;293965 said:
Are you living in my mind?
:ninja:

And there is a bit of innuendo there, but I don't want to say anything around the kids... (ie it's not yamato i would wanna be penetrated with... the rest you can make up yourself...):D
¡Ay, caramba!
AwesomeSmileySmall.png
AwesomeSmileySmall.png

(Course I'd never want to corrupt the kids LOL)

Thank you :D
My pleasure. :D

~EDIT~ Osaka, you've inspired another pic... Thank you
And I will be posting some christmassy stuff in the next couple of days.
Chirstmas post! Let me guess..... Vergil's gonna be dressed in a santa suit with you sitting on his knee? :p
"All I want for christmas is yoooooooooooou" Ohhh, I'm starting to feel a bit more festive now. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sat on Vergil's knee... *Has perverted thoughts*

*COUGH*

That wasn't what I had in mind... but what the hell... its another idea for another picture... Thanks :D And i have asked Santa for Vergil... I deserve something for being a good girl :lol:

Wow, I have alot of stuff to do.

~EDIT~
To show that I'm not just a picture pony... whatever...
I wrote this a while ago ( well about a year ago when it was posted). I thought I would find it and reunite it with the rest of my work.

Whispering Darkness
By Vergil's Bitch

You'll see at the window of a cold dark mansion, a figure staring out into the darkness.
Her face sad. Feelings of sadness and loneliness fill her.
She stands there, waiting... waiting for him to return.

She remembers the day that he left. Begging him not to persue his dreams, for she knew it would be his downfall. He told her to trust him, and that he would return stronger.
Ever since that day, there was no sign. Her true love never returned.

Everyday, she waited at the window. Staring across the huge lawn that he walked over as he left. Hoping, that he would come back that same way.

In the halls, she could hear his voice... calling her name. It wasn't him, just a murming echo of the past. The time that was.

With him, was the only time she ever felt happy... complete.

When staring out of the window of the mansion, all she can picture is him walking away.
Everday, she prays for his safe return. But, so far...nothing... was her God even listening.

"In whispering darkness... do you ever hear my name?"
She whispers to herself...
does he still think of her?
Is he still alive?

All of a sudden, the darkness begins to stir. A shadow starts to form from the mist... a figure emerges...
She looks towards the approaching manifestation...

The figure has something in its hand... to her, the object looks familiar... a sword.

"Tis' a trick of the mind" she thinks to herself, and shuts her eyes.
Upon opening them... the figure is still approching. The darkness shrouds its face.

She finds the courage to run through the halls of the mansion to the main door. With effort and alot of strength, she opens the gargantuan mansion door...

Every other time, the figure had been an hallucination... but this time... he looked real.

She hesitantly walked down that steps of the mansion... and across the lawn...
The moon shone through the mist... she saw his face for the first time... he had returned...
She ran towards him... he tried to reach out for her... but fell to the floor.

The moon lit up the blood stains on his coat... she fell to the floor beside him, and held him in her arms...

"I heard you" he said, "I never forgot"

She gently smiled at him, "You came home, that's enough for me"

The Lovers were reunited... even if it was in death...
--------------

This was Inspired by my mind numbing obsessive fan girl love for Vergil.

I had forgotten all about this until this morning. When I read it, I pictured the girl as Nite and obviously, the lover is Vergil. This is set after the whole Nelo Angelo serving Mundus (ie Devil May Cry)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okies.
As promised, here is the Vergil 'cosplay' stuff i made myself.

Cardboard wig (front)
4472273531_5dacd78eb4.jpg

Cardboard Wig (Back
4472273719_1366a6ee5f.jpg

Yamato
4469861345_16f13dc05a.jpg

Yamato Unsheathed
4472273279_86461a9337.jpg

And amulet.
4472274123_32b55cf8f8.jpg

Still have xmas stuff to upload. It will be done tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Osaka

trollololol
Yamato and amulet (where's the chain?) looking good there but wasn't expecting the wig to be made out of cardboard! I can't make it out so how's about a new pic with you wearing it? Infact wear all of them. :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*cough* the chain broke :lol:

A picture might be a bit difficult as i threw them out.
We moved into a smaller house and our cat (kitten at the time) would sleep/claw the stuff so it got ruined (plus the damp/mould didn't help either). I only have the amulet left. Sorry. The only evidence of me wearing that stuff exists with a bookshop (now gone, well, taken over by Waterstones) where the manga convention was held.

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;294488 said:
We moved into a smaller house and our cat (kitten at the time) would sleep/claw the stuff so it got ruined

Sounds like kitty wanted a piece of the action. I can imagine a kitty vergil. :p

Faust;294489 said:
Ah bummer, I was actually looking forward to seeing you dressed up. ^_^

Same here. But my curiosity was killed...by the cat. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Tilly wrecked alot of stuff when she was a kitten. Funnily enough, she has that same unimpressed look like Vergil :D

Now... more 'art' SOUL CALIBUR: BROKEN DESTINY (PSP) has Sante suits... my little evil mind ticked over and i cackled evilly.

Dante Claus XD
5274581195_fefa47b74e_z.jpg

Nite and Vergil Claus
5274579165_42359849d5_z.jpg

Now for some proper stuff...

This is a little idea that I had whilst looking at some junk my mum bought. The bauble contains a picture of our last cat, Tom.
I blagged the bauble from her, got a picture of Tom copied, cut it down to size and put it all together.
5274575575_d064247dc2.jpg

And this is something i put together on Paint .net
The cat in this picture is Tilly. There are two photo's here, One is Tilly and the other is the Santa hat.
Both images were... edited, chopped etc and thrown back together, so as it says on the pic...
5275175982_ec49e9c8d0_m.jpg

Merry Christmas :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Awwww very cute indeed. I love ginger kitty cats. Very sweet.

The cute Kitties distracted me from the topless Santa Dante!?! :D

Merry Christmas!

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;294566 said:
The cute Kitties distracted me from the topless Santa Dante!?! :D

I ended up being distracted moar by the cuteness of the cats too. I need the two put together to remedy this. XD

Edit: I've found my Neko fix while browsing photobucket for now. XD
Neko_no_Dante_n_Vergil__by_Tc_Chan.jpg

Top Bottom