• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VB's Obssessive Art Thread

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
LOL @ Darth Angelo - very freaky - It's like Darth Vader with Shoulder pads!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
thats what i kinda thought.

Now for some rubbish that i created in school. sorry that the pic quality isn't very good, but these are photos taken from photos. (if that makes sense)

I can't remember what projects this cr@p was made for (well maybe a few things)... but they all have something in common. They ended up in the rubbish dump!

William Morris inspired this piece.
4777089431_e833cb1806_m.jpg

All my mates called this piece 'THE SPERM'
It was supposed to be somethng to do with flowers... my teacher help me with this... personally, i think she was trying to make me look like a bewb.
4777077965_69c3f45142_m.jpg

My mates affectionately nicknamed this "THE T*RD" (obvious reasons, it looks like a poo.)
Again. The teacher helped me... Its supposed to be a shell.
Although, if you took the bottom off, it did actually look like a poo.
4777065835_6c2ffecd72_m.jpg

Again, another piece of work my friends nicknamed... you only have to guess because the bit at the top looks like something a male would have... yes a teacher helped me out with that... she found it hilarious...:dry:
(the other creationj is a puppet and The T*rd)
4777042957_1cafdc5f1a_m.jpg

THERE ARE MORE!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okies!
The next piece of work i made by myself, at home.

This is/was my 3d model of Legacy of Kain's Pillars of Nosgoth. Again, it ended up at the rubbish tip. (i had no room for it when we moved.)
4776996477_de0a20f691.jpg

This is my Mr.Flibble. He is a killer puppet penguin (a bit like the one in Red dwarf :lol:). I made this for a school project. I didn't sew him together, i used tape :D
4777639776_ee414e414d.jpg

Back in school, they made us make something called 'mood boards'. (I have no idea.) Mine was about the sea. I got told off by the teacher for using her 'precious glitter that only good students could use'... whatever.
4777649836_752ef72a69.jpg

These are the two puppets i made for a project in GCSE art. One is Mr. Flibble and the other is Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur 2.
Yoshi took ages to paint. A friend of mine even donated boots from one of his action man toys :D AND i even made him a katana from pipe cleaners.
4777661606_f9fb11798f.jpg

Lastly (i hope).
Is a figure i made back in sixth form. I can't think who's work it was modelled on. No help from teach. Although, he did look a tad drunk.
4777055325_cca3cfdabe.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;260665 said:
NOT REALLY ART... just describes what i was thinking and feeling at the time.

4802120437_ba69114bf7_m.jpg

4802110359_2296bf4eea_b.jpg

Anything you create from what you think or how you feel classes as art. Even that!
Print it on a T-shirt, I'll buy one!

And for the record, I'd mount The Turd in my living room. After beating the turdiness out of your friends with it first. Really, your friends are just nasty VB. I like your art, I think you've got talent.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks Chloe.
I'm still trying to do some VergilxNite drawings. It's difficult cos' i haven't picked up a pencil in aaaages!

Those friends were very nasty. Infact, they weren't even friends.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just added some stuff to Deviant Art.
But, I'm not finished. I have got some more stuff to upload there.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Mr. Flibble! Aw yeah!

You're so spontaneous, VB. I wonder what you'll come up with next. ;) I'll add you to my watch on DA - thanks for watching me btw.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I never thought about them properly as designs... but i suppose it could work.

*Thinks* I've got a DMC4 t-shirt... somewhere.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hey Veee Beeee can I have the linkage to your deviant. I think I've had it before, but I can't remember! Thanks :D

Okkk forget that I just re-read the first post. >_<

Edit again - Just had a look. I like the Yoshimitsu mask! ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Eb: Thanks.
The version i actually made used to scare the cr@p outta my friend.

Marisa: Cool. Rena-Chan6 is actually one of my watchers anyway (i think... not unless there is more than one).

New addition... added to deviant art.

This is it: (Together Forever)
A vampire Vergil... and Possibly a Virgin Nite;)
4853123005_4139369e06_b.jpg

Nite's Black Knight shard. If you read the story, you'll know that Nite was given a shard of Nelo's Armor by Nelo himself.
(The colour, I 'color picked' from a picture of Nelo Angelo.)
4853744276_eb8d864bff.jpg

A curious Nite peering over Vergil's Shoulder.
(My Vergil wears glasses.)
4853743764_25d67224b6_b.jpg

Top Bottom