• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Um...spider problem?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
THERE IS A HUGE SPIDER. ON MY BED. IT'S LATE. AND IM TERRIFIED O________O
I'm terrified of spiders, how do you GET them the feck out? T-T

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i know it probably a bit late, but try and get it into the middle of you sheet/blanket then pull up the corners and throw it out your window, or somewhere else, and get a new one lol

Koemi

half-breed
with spiders, if they aren't too big, I usually use an empty jello cup and "transport" them from their original location (eg. my bed, office desk, etc.) to an outdoor place (eg. patio?)

bigger ones ? I throw one of my heavier textbooks on them - they are easier to deal when they are "immobilized" ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: You should have stood on it :p Got on the bed and jumped up and down :lol:

Anyways... Hope you were alright with it. My sister hates them. I just think how inferior they are in size to me, considering it can't kill me. If it was a really HUGE and lethal then I'd be like... OMGZ, call me the army :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Call Spider-Man to help you.Haha.:lol:

Well,either you squash it to death,or ask someone else to help you throw the spider away.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Koemi;125289 said:
I throw one of my heavier textbooks on them

Thats what I do :p.
If I found a spider in my bed I would run starit downstairs and sleep on the sofa :lol:. I arn't a fan of spiders either.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
We have spiders here, and alot have gotten in the house because of the past two huricanes. I noticed 3 in the hall way the other night. One was right infront of the door way to the computer room... just watching. Spiders are a good thing to have if you have other pests such as roaches, even lizards.

If you do not want them around, get the RAID or roll up an old magazine. That's what I do when I see a nasty bug.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I like spiders, i just put a cup over them and some paper underneath and let them back outside.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steve flushes them down the toilet and I let them out - it used to be the other way around though where I was shriekng "kill it!" and he was being all humane and nice. For some reason this year has been crazy for spiders and slugs...last year it was ants and flies...

Sicktress

Artist
Next time hit it with some HAIR SPRAY!! THATs my answer to ALL bugs, especially flies, mosquitos and spiders (well, haven't seen one of those in forever, but they are the worst!)

Top Bottom