• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish, Lady or Lucia will be in DmC

Lady, Trish or Lucia?

• Lady

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Lucia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D

6:45 Notice the following:
Tameem's facial expression
Tameem looking at a supervisor (itsuno?)
"No comment?" Tameem
"No comment" Itsuno (?)

So who is it? Lady, Trish or Lucia?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I always have a good laugh on these interviews;

"GUESS WHAT TAMEENS HAIR LOOKS LIKE TODAY!!"

LOL
But On-Topic: I would like to see how some of the old DNC characters look. But I, personally,wanna first see if Vergil is in this game, and then gush about Trish and Lady.

AngelMode

Well, we have Kat already in the game. But I could see some of the old female characters making an appearance as well. Lucia, I doubt she will show. Trish has a reason to show up because she is probably the most famous DMC female character. She was also created by Mundus and he is in the game so...

As for Lady... I wonder. Kat seems Lady-like to me for them to add Lady in there. But she is a human "devil hunter" so I'm guessing if she does make an appearance it would be as part of the terrorist organization that seems to be giving Dante his orders, the which I assume is called Devil May Cry (but I already mentioned this somewhere).

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

yeah im really sure if Mundus is in the game then so is trish but lady dont think so cuz dante is young here and lady isnt a devil hunter yet so....yeah i'll say trish:)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm open to anyone return just as long as they are written well. I dont really like trish because of 4 but im open to hear returning as long as she is written well.

In the issue of fairness, Either lucia or Trish should become an angel. Lady should stay because we dont need regular human badasses.

The only character that should be brought back is Nero as he feels redundant with Dante being the young rookie hunter now. Just making him the third son of sparda makes him redundant as well.

You could just start over and remove all ties to sparda but at that point it would be easier to create a new character to fullfill that role.

Dante47

I can't wait to see how big her cup size mysteriously gets this time around.
Ninja Theory seems to take a more realistic take on woman. I don't think will see the Lady from DMC4 that was dressed as a stripper.

Top Bottom