• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish, Lady or Lucia will be in DmC

Lady, Trish or Lucia?

• Lady

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Lucia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
F yea!!!!! ihave yet to find a brunette with freckles thats my dream right there. if shes an otaku well then shiaaaat
who needs brunettes when you have ponies
Applejack_bucking_apples_S1E12.png

She has freckles and is a hot blonde, beautiful green eyes, and she is a hard worker, who won't be taken advantage of for sexual pleasure. She's not the kind of girl you "Hook up" with, She is the kind you actually date, and will only have sex with after marriage. Making her 10x more wantable.

Back on topic, Something tells me they are going to troll everyone by making it Lucia or Kyrie

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
who needs brunettes when you have ponies
Applejack_bucking_apples_S1E12.png

She has freckles and is a hot blonde, beautiful green eyes, and she is a hard worker, who won't be taken advantage of for sexual pleasure. She's not the kind of girl you "Hook up" with, She is the kind you actually date, and will only have sex with after marriage. Making her 10x more wantable.

Back on topic, Something tells me they are going to troll everyone by making it Lucia or Kyrie

im sorry m8, but theres this little thing called intiamcey and can leads to a scenario that is quite fun. its called sex (google
it). more importantly if your gonna fall in love with a cartoon its GOTTA be Mrs Rodger Rabit. i mean DAMN she fiiine
4436bb7586a278e2b980dd48406e37d8.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Mr.Random you think too small. I'd troll the fanbase by making the yaoi shippers happy. Nuff said.

I probably wouldn't make Lady a red-head as there is already a red-headed human hunter character named Beryl so I would just use her instead.

788Masri

Mr.Random you think too small. I'd troll the fanbase by making the yaoi shippers happy. Nuff said.

I probably wouldn't make Lady a red-head as there is already a red-headed human hunter character named Beryl so I would just use her instead.

the ultimate troll is if trish/lady comes in the game and friend zones dante.....

Nelo_Vergil

So you hate people only because of their haircolour? Well isn't that just shallow and totally unnecessary of you.

problem?:troll:

don't see why we have to get personal here we all have different preferences i just happen to dislike a certain type.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I'd only want to see Trish. A strong female lead (not including Kat) is surely welcome to me. To me, Lady was meant for DMC 3, and only DMC 3. She just made sense there. But if we have some random woman that neoDante calls 'Lady', I'd probably laugh at the reference.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I do have an affinity for writers taking characters who are hated and maligned or wasted and revamping them so I'm probably the only here who wants to see Nero, Kyrie, Patty and Morrison in the reboot.

788Masri

I do have an affinity for writers taking characters who are hated and maligned or wasted and revamping them so I'm probably the only here who wants to see Nero, Kyrie, Patty and Morrison in the reboot.

id like to see a take on them, but not in this DMC, i think that their plates full as it is. id rather they save them for the possibility of a future game rather than crowbar them into this one

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
id like to see a take on them, but not in this DMC, i think that their plates full as it is. id rather they save them for the possibility of a future game rather than crowbar them into this one

True or in a dlc or anime spinoff would also work.

Top Bottom