• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish, Lady or Lucia will be in DmC

Lady, Trish or Lucia?

• Lady

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Lucia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
*everytime tameem is asked about returning characters*
interviewer: so tameem, will we be seeing any returning characters in DmC?
tameem:.......
tameemtroll.jpg

Edit: also, if they were to reboot lady i picture her looking something similar to this:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=DmC+punk+lady#/d3ll1v4

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
pretty much how the deviant art pic depicted her but with a smaller kalina ann that looks more like a grenade launcher than a missile launcher.

lady's only human so her carrying around that huge rocket launcher might be a liability.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
pretty much how the deviant art pic depicted her but with a smaller kalina ann that looks more like a grenade launcher than a missile launcher.

lady's only human so her carrying around that huge rocket launcher might be a liability.
but that's not much of a radical change like you said earlier lol

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
that would require me to know their take on the character..

Off the top of my head, red headed angel with a frilly dress.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
on second thought, I'd change her hair to bubble gum pink just to be japanesey.

soo choco how would you design any of the female leads?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Now this poll is for what? Are we voting on who we want or are we betting on who it will be?

I'd say Trish, on both accounts. Personal prefrence.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Trish, Lady, or both as long as they'll bring Vergil in it I'm happy. Lucia? Not a chance :lol: Or maybe NT is trolling everybody and does bring her in :troll:

ZeroLove

Who do I think it'll be? Lady. She was the frmale lead in the most popular title in the franchise so he has a higher chance of been added.

And since Devil May Cry 3 was a prequal and the original series' origin story, Lady was the first girl Dante met on his adventures and since DmC is an origin story as well, it could easily be Lady. I would still prefer it to be Trish though.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's a reboot. There is no reason it can't be Trish. Out of all the DMC ladies she's been the most present. She is in a total of 4 game that I know of making her fairly prominent.

Top Bottom