• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish, Lady or Lucia will be in DmC

Lady, Trish or Lucia?

• Lady

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Lucia

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't know about Lucia. DMC2 didn't exactly make a big impression on the general crowd. If capcom is pretending that it didn't happen then it's not looking too good for the redhead.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
I could see either Trish or Lady (probably Lady) coming in, but personally, id like to see Lucia. One thing I absolutely HATE about Capcom is that they screwed her over with DMC2 and what not, pretty much crippling any more chances of her making a comeback. But with this reboot and NTs influence over this, they can do either do something wonderful or something terrible with her. I felt that Lucia could've been fleshed out more personality wise, and have been tinkered with a little bit more; but she has the sex appeal down pack. So, the way i see it, they can take a "open slot" of a character and give her a reason to live and give her a new home in the DmC universe, or simply make a terrible/mediocre character and not really affect anything ( as she wasn't really too important or much liked anyways). I even have to say Kyrie feels better than her sometimes......

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Worth mentioning:

On the subject of things Tameem declined from commenting on, once he was asked whether or not Dante's appearance will change throughout the game or whether his appearance will eventually reflect his power.

There was a no comment there too. So there's either a level of customization, OR he eventually begins looking different as the game progresses.

Just thought you guys would like to know. I can't remember what interview it's from though...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Worth mentioning:

On the subject of things Tameem declined from commenting on, once he was asked whether or not Dante's appearance will change throughout the game or whether his appearance will eventually reflect his power.

There was a no comment there too. So there's either a level of customization, OR he eventually begins looking different as the game progresses.

Just thought you guys would like to know. I can't remember what interview it's from though...
well thanks for pointing that out :)
i'm looking forward to seeing dante's journey.

berto

I Saw the Devil
there are also other characters, not just dante and a few chicks. he could be talking about mudus.

Nelo_Vergil

Oh wow, how's that even possible?? Now what, you're gonna say you hate freckles as well? Damn...

This way you'll break my heart.

i do hate freckles:troll:

not really i like freckles just so long as it isn't some sort of battle field on the face. I might actually try to connect the dots if it ended up being the case.

ps i hate redheads due to bad relationships i dislike blondes so yeah >.>

Gbraga

i do hate freckles:troll:

not really i like freckles just so long as it isn't some sort of battle field on the face. I might actually try to connect the dots if it ended up being the case.

ps i hate redheads due to bad relationships i dislike blondes so yeah >.>
Picked a bad day for a hangover

Top Bottom