• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
Wouldn't it be funny if someone paid a ticket for Resident Evil Retribution, saw the DmC trailer, and then just left straight afterwards. Worth every penny XD

And it's so good to know there are other reports of this trailer too.

Epic! Even funnier would be if the people were talking during the trailer because it is not interested in advertising but only to film ... and the reaction of the DmC fan is this

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Maybe we should try sending out a message to Ninja Theory and hope it gets through. Hold on let me try *clears throat*

So um Ninja Theory, there was this great invention created around about the 90's called the internet :blink: You mind using it to post up the trailer before my ovaries explode?

*crickets sound out*

...No? Oh well it was worth a shot lol! :p

Dante94513

I saw the trailer during Resident Evil Retribution (By the way, the movie sucked). It's not a DMC movie, it's a CG trailer of the DmC game (Like Prototype 2). I have to say it was pretty awesome and much better than the RE movie was.

Devil Player

I saw RE Retribution and yes, there was the trailer for DmC.

It starts by showing the city. Then, Capcom's name appears. Some secs later, Ninja Theory's name also appears.

It shows Dante walking through the city, that slowly begins morphing itself into limbo. Dante throws a Virility can, and something black comes from it...

Then, Dante enters some kind of bank. As soon as he gets inside, people starts turning into demons ( they were under humans disguise). Dante kills all of them ( it's very fast, lots of fast cuts and so on). Then he enters a room where you can see a bald fat guy with 2 women,

The 2 women turn into flying demons and Dante kills all of them. The bald guy also morphs into something that looks like the Tyrant demon from the gamescom trailer. He asks "Who the hell are you?".

Dante replies by saying "My name is Dante. Tell him that I'm coming for them". Then, Dante marks the guy's forehead with the word foreclosed.

It then shows DmC and for more info, visit facebook...That was it, guys,

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

It starts by showing the city. Then, Capcom's name appears. Some secs later, Ninja Theory's name also appears.

It shows Dante walking through the city, that slowly begins morphing itself into limbo. Dante throws a Virility can, and something black comes from it...

Then, Dante enters some kind of bank. As soon as he gets inside, people starts turning into demons ( they were under humans disguise). Dante kills all of them ( it's very fast, lots of fast cuts and so on). Then he enters a room where you can see a bald fat guy with 2 women,

The 2 women turn into flying demons and Dante kills all of them. The bald guy also morphs into something that looks like the Tyrant demon from the gamescom trailer. He asks "Who the hell are you?".

Dante replies by saying "My name is Dante. Tell him that I'm coming for them". Then, Dante marks the guy's forehead with the word foreclosed.

Ah man. Oh well I'd like to see the trailer for myself though.

Frantix

What kind of music was with the trailer?

Devil Player

What kind of music was with the trailer?

Hum, I don't really remember much about the music.

The trailer was way too loud, lol. It's similar to the game's music, I guess.

And Yes, it was all CGI. It's something like a promotional teaser for the game, I guess. I'm interested.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I feel extremely depressed right now. I paid RM18($6) for bloody 3d tickets and I didn't get to see the trailer =_=

EllDawn

Maybe someone else will record it and post it online. I'm hoping that's what will happen, anyway.

Top Bottom