• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 5 things you liked about DMC2

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's pretty hard for me personally to find things I particularly liked about this game, but remember that if you have less than 5 points, it's still ok, post anyway.

1 - Dante design. I think his design is badass in this game. Enough said.

2 - The introduction of Rebellion. It was cool to see Dante getting his own signature sword. I liked its design too, even though not as much as DMC3/4.

3 - Dante's moves and animation. Maybe not as flashy as the other games, but I found them very cool looking, especially those flips and jumps he does. And wallrun!

4 - The Dispair Embodied's design. Looked like the Angel of Death or something like that, I though it was cool.

EDIT:
5 - How could I forget DT design.

Last edited:

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
1. Dante's design ofc

2. The premise, felt almost like an open world, it felt huge.. this can be expanded

3. The setting, the architecture and how it was presented gave out a very lonely feel to it

4. Title font and logo

5. Dante's design, lol..

Viper

Premium
1 - Dante... not to keen on his silent attitude, but the way he looked, the times when he did speak, his moves, too cool for words.

2 - Lucia, an innocent girl and a strong fighter in one, with an awesome DT to complete the package.

3 - Infestant, cause it took the demonic possession of items theme and expanded it on weapons of modern warfare.

4 - Nefasturris... Oh eM Gee, the building is attacking meeee!!

5 - Customizable amulets with devil hearts.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
1. Dante Design. Cool coat, and cool look and i love his DT (prob my favourite)

2. Despair Embodiment. Hell s/he looks cool, and its pretty awesome boss fight imho.

3. Nefasturris. Yeah. boss was easy, but hell giant mass of demonic flesh, concrete and hell fire was soooooo awesome imho. He was impressive and still one of my favourite boss designs in DMC2

4. Style ranking. It added cherry on top to already crazy combat

5. Lucia's DT. Damn i loved design of that angel like thingy :D

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
1 - Dante... not to keen on his silent attitude, but the way he looked, the times when he did speak, his moves, too cool for words.

2 - Lucia, an innocent girl and a strong fighter in one, with an awesome DT to complete the package.

3 - Infestant, cause it took the demonic possession of items theme and expanded it on weapons of modern warfare.

4 - Nefasturris... Oh eM Gee, the building is attacking meeee!!

5 - Customizable amulets with devil hearts.

Who is that guy on the right in your sig? He looks like a tanned DMC3 Dante! o_O

Also my list

1: Dantes design and personality no contest.
2: Music, some of the best in the series imo.
3: Dantes hair animation(seriously, its just perfect)
4: Majin Form
5: Lucias DT. A shame that she didnt return as a character yet, her DT is just beautiful.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
  1. Dante - His design and his Majin Form.
  2. Lucia - She was cool.
  3. The Despair Embodied - Awesome boss.
  4. Amulets with Devil Hearts - I just thought it was a really cool idea.
  5. The ending - What happened? I like an ending that leaves me wanting more.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
1. Like everyone else, I love Dante's design. It was awesome.

2. Lucia. I thought it was so cool to play another character.

3. I don't remember a whole lot about the game, but I remember really liking the first few levels. I thought the setting and enemy designs were awesome.

4. Animations. The animations were awesome.

5. Guns. I loved spamming the guns in this game.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, I can't really think of anything so...

This game kind of "inspired" DMC2 Dante's appearance in Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne. Since that's the best version of Dante so far, I guess I'll count that as a positive towards this game.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Dante to me feels at his most powerful in this game

i really like how twosome time works in this game knocks enemies right on there ass and Dante can still shoot ivory when using the shotgun or rocket launcher

adding flying to the level design was pretty cool

you can fight Dante or Lucia exclusive bosses in bloody palace with any character

Trish's flying death mega death laser death beams of death

jagotron

Defender of The Universe
  1. Dante's design as well as majjin form
  2. Animations, the cool run off the wall into rain storm was the coolest ****
  3. Final boss as dante
  4. Music
  5. Dante's one cheesy line (also one of his best) : "king? Yeah, heres your crown."
Edit: also am i the only person who didnt know the machine gun was in this game? I discovered it from the wiki when the hd collection came out. I still have never used it cause screw this game.

Top Bottom