• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
As the prosecution has stated in an earlier post, he actually does think the game looks like its worth the money, and he just thought he would voice his opinion on something he felt, didn't look right.

Now if you will excuse the prosecution, he needs to go meet his girlfriend Applejack for a date.

I may not be much an expert on law and the court but we as defendants are allowed to present our case as well.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I may not be much an expert on law and the court but we as defendants are allowed to present our case as well.
edgeworth-shrug.gif

The prosecution never said you weren't, but the prosecution also has to remind you, he clearly stated this game looked GOOD, as in, he agreed with the defense on a lot of the battle, enough to get the game a "Not Guilty verdict"
As in, the defense had no reason to further argue with the prosecution.

And if you are wondering how the prosecutions date went, it was great, first we went on a walk on my girlfriends farm. Yep she owns a farm. and then we shared a passionate kiss from a romantic view on a hill, finally I proposed to her like a boss and she said yes.

I bet you n00bs are so damn jealous right now.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
edgeworth-shrug.gif

The prosecution never said you weren't, but the prosecution also has to remind you, he clearly stated this game looked GOOD, as in, he agreed with the defense on a lot of the battle, enough to get the game a "Not Guilty verdict"
As in, the defense had no reason to further argue with the prosecution.

And if you are wondering how the prosecutions date went, it was great, first we went on a walk on my girlfriends farm. Yep she owns a farm. and then we shared a passionate kiss from a romantic view on a hill, finally I proposed to her like a boss and she said yes.

I bet you n00bs are so damn jealous right now.

You married a brand of cereal man I'm jealous.

BarnacleBattlefront

That's right, our weakness is that we're stupid.
So, anybody knows today's stream schedule for TGS?

I'm curious, can't wait.

11:25 ~ "DmC Devil May Cry" Special StageSpeakers] [Castle Jiang P, D Tsuno 伊Deliver the latest information on "DmC Devil May Cry". Pureidemo mission to be the first time in Japan to be missed!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I used a time converter it apparently starts in 5 minutes but you all know that since I missed the last one is it most likely in Japanese or should I keep the volume up to hear the game or is there a lot of chatter that is too hard to hear the game (just based on what you guys saw in the last stream)?

Top Bottom