• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I used a time converter it apparently starts in 5 minutes but you all know that since I missed the last one is it most likely in Japanese or should I keep the volume up to hear the game or is there a lot of chatter that is too hard to hear the game (just based on what you guys saw in the last stream)?

There's chatter

Gbraga

Are we getting the usual Gregaman Unity Stream? I'd really like a walkthrough that I can understand :(

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Looks like they showed the DmC resident evil trailer to the attendees. Too bad they didn't stream that part T_T

Gbraga

Oh, so looks like Itsuno really is being credited as director after all, huh. Nice to know he's that much involved.

AngelMode

Some shotgun gameplay... that was the only new thing.

Another thing I noticed was Arbiter's speed. It is significantly faster now. It's funny since we were talking about this earlier.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Okay everyone; rundown!

No real new stuff

Overturn mission
Bob Barbas boss
CGI movie trailer (Couldn't see it on the stream)
Talking about the merchandise
Limited Edition talk
Shirts
bags
That J-rock group being singers in the game I think.

But even though, the gameplay looked really smooth and even better then PAX or Gamescom. Rebellion now leaves a wider darkesh yellow streak in its wake, and Eryx's charge attack looks greatly improved. It seems really sleek from the past gameplays we've seen.

So, yeah. Nothing really new or something I couldn't understand.^_^

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Some shotgun gameplay... that was the only new thing.

Another thing I noticed was Arbiter's speed. It is significantly faster now. It's funny since we were talking about this earlier.
I guess its the S-rank speed up effect.

I in fact didn't mind it all that show girl was cute enough to keep all non-gameplay segments somewhat okay to watch and her voice is cute and not annoying like how I find a lot of Japanese girls voice.

However, I don't know how these live stream things work but my video seems still be going on.

AngelMode

Good gameplay but too short ... Why did they cut the trailer in CGI?

This may seem like a pretty obvious answer but... they don't want us to see it? lol

Obviously, it is a teaser to make people want to go see the movie in theaters... or something. I'm sure it will be released in less than a month... at most

AngelMode

I guess its the S-rank speed up effect.

I in fact didn't mind it all that show girl was cute enough to keep all non-gameplay segments somewhat okay to watch and her voice is cute and not annoying like how I find a lot of Japanese girls voice.

However, I don't know how these live stream things work but my video seems still be going on.

Could be... I wasn't sure if he used it when his rank was in S or not. But he did Arbiter's standard combo and I swear the slashes happened as fast as Osiris.

The girl's voice could be annoying at times though... and yeah, the interview just ended actually. The show still goes on for other games and stuff.

Top Bottom