• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To All You Gamers Blaming The Fans For Poor DmC: Devil May Cry Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I-It's okay.. I'm used to it. He's always like this around the house.. *Sob* :'(
*hugs* there there everythings gonna be alright ^_^

Oh. My. God. Is Chancey STILL bitching about DMC4? How long does this go on for? It's like trying to read motherfucking war and peace when he starts. YES. WE GET IT. DMC4 IS HALF ASSED. WE WERE AWARE CAPCOM DID NOT FINISH THIS GAME. WE KNEW THIS FIVE YEARS AGO.

I mean jesus christ, when we talk about DMC4 we talk about it's combat system being pretty fun and we're more then aware that style changing was put in pretty badly, these are things that are always brought up when WE bitch about the game, so quit trying to imply we're ignoring it's problems because we don't.

On another note: Fantastic article Tody, it was fascinating to read and while i do doubt people will take it to heart, i can hope that somebody will.
Wtf? He always does this!?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Oh. My. God. Is Chancey STILL bitching about DMC4? How long does this go on for? It's like trying to read motherfucking war and peace when he starts. YES. WE GET IT. DMC4 IS HALF ASSED. WE WERE AWARE CAPCOM DID NOT FINISH THIS GAME. WE KNEW THIS FIVE YEARS AGO.

I mean jesus christ, when we talk about DMC4 we talk about it's combat system being pretty fun and we're more then aware that style changing was put in pretty badly, these are things that are always brought up when WE bitch about the game, so quit trying to imply we're ignoring it's problems because we don't.

On another note: Fantastic article Tody, it was fascinating to read and while i do doubt people will take it to heart, i can hope that somebody will.
Are people still b!tching about DmC, let me check, yep. Needless to say, didn't this all start because some shallow, uninteresting, and terrible character like Dante just got a haircut? Yep.

Terrutas

DmC is better than 2 and 4 hands down regardless of what you think

Editing my post to make me state my opinion is HILARIOUS coming from you, you have absolutely no right to edit my post like that because you do the exact same thing over and over and over again in 8 out of 10 of your posts.

*hugs* there there everythings gonna be alright ^_^

T-thank you, I wanted to go to the police but I didn't want him to call me names again. :'(

Wtf? He always does this!?

Yes, almost every thread that resembles this kind of argument/discussion/whatever is filled with his wall of nonsense text.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Are people still b!tching about DmC, let me check, yep. Needless to say, didn't this all start because some shallow, uninteresting, and terrible character like Dante just got a haircut? Yep.

THERE IT IS! Oh god this is amazing, you didn't even read the OP's article did you? The irony is incredible! You've literally just imposed the image of what DmC fans think of us into that post!

I am literally laughing as hard as i can right now, you fell into a trap that you could have avoided with the slightest of efforts!

Terrutas

THERE IT IS! Oh god this is amazing, you didn't even read the OP's article did you? The irony is incredible! You've literally just imposed the image of what DmC fans think of us into that post!

I am literally laughing as hard as i can right now, you fell into a trap that you could have avoided with the slightest of efforts!
High five. :>
images

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I gotta side with Chancey on this one.

DMC4 was suppose to be the Devil May Cry that brings it higher then DMC3 did. It was suppose to be the one that surpasses even DMC1 in style. It was suppose to have the Dante that was true, real, character driven, and all around cool...

That's not what I got.

Instead, Capcom gave me a kid with an infected arm who thinks he's all tough and whines for his paper thin character of a girlfriend. Well I can't really call Nero tough or a bad boy, because I'm use to seeing a dude who dressed like some punk, not a bishonen pretty boy who THINKS he's bad to the bone.

We also got enemies who don't even feel like demons and more so feel like a bunch of mythical anime creatures who came out of a fairy tale book. (not fairy tail the anime)

So we get Dante and I think "there's still hope" but then I play it and I'm like "nevermind."

I won't go into detail on Dante, but I'll just say what Yahzee from Zero Punctuation said "he's a c*nt."

I can't respect DMC4 as a DMC, because it hasn't proven itself as a DMC to me.

And yes, DmC is even farther from the Devil May Cry I've come to love, but at least that game kept my interest then me having to play an overrated bleach game.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

What do you mean think of "us." Who is "us." I don't know why you think you're on some different level of the fandom because you like the previous series better. Do you think this somehow separates you from the people who like DmC. I think I've made it clear that my favorite in the series is still the very first game and I actually prefer the very first version of Devil May Cry over the DmC take but I just don't mind the DmC take as much as other fans do. What does this make me?

You want to know my honest perception of the DMC fans are? I think they are just a bunch of stupid anime fans. Anime fans can be the worst who for the most part praise everything from Japan as the superior creation. Thinking anime is better than cartoons (even though they are the same thing) to the overall culture in the east because they think it's somehow a wonderland of anime and cosplay. Some of the most narrow minded and annoying people I've ever met.I don't think that's far from the truth. I share some of the same complaints you have. But I don't think DmC is absolutely awful or as bad as you make it out to be.

I like DMC over DmC but, I don't hate DmC as I like some of the things it does. So, what am I then? This line you fanboys established is very stupid. DmC is still a Devil May Cry game and just because I like it as well, I think that still makes me a Devil May Cry fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom