• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tis The Christmas Period

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
6 weeks til christmas or xmas ...... has anyone started thier shopping yet ? i havent and i have no money !

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I've bought a ton of cute sweaters for my cats, so that they can be even more cute and fuzzy.

I even spent extra to get them gift wrapped.

I love my babies...:p

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I haven't started Christmas shopping yet and my little brother wants everything from here to f'n Houston. I told him, in exact terms, that Santa's got a budget, ya know. I mean really, no one's made of money.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
My birthday is ten days before christmas so people try to give me joint presents, they get told of by my mum.

most of my family is at war witth each other at the moment so christmas is a bit awkward this year

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Aside from the rest of Steve's presents, I'm all done for Christmas this year. I always get it out of the way stupidly early because I can't be bothered with all the panic-buying amongst everyone else who have left it all too late...

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
oh this should be fun, we are going to a family friends for tea one word CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and RIOT! :)

The dark knight

Oh my God that is soooo cute. :D :lol:
BringerOfChaos;142538 said:
I've bought a ton of cute sweaters for my cats, so that they can be even more cute and fuzzy.

I even spent extra to get them gift wrapped.

I love my babies...:p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
bah humbug! :lol:
TBH i hate chrsitmas becase it just means spending lots of money on people, and you dont really get what you want most of the time, so i just go to the £1 shop, but something for everyone, and get one or two special gifts from somewhere else, becuase i dont have much money, and i dont like spending loads of money either lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent been bothered about xmas in years now, stopped being special just over 2 years ago so not really fussed any more. Just another day to get drunk and see family who i only see at xmas to me now.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm not buying anything this year. Our family really isn't going to spend much on each other or for others either. It's not that we don't want to, but we wanna save up and just spend time with each other this year. I bought myself a Laptop last week. It's my early X-mas present to me. The rest of my money has to go towards text books for next semester, and thet cost a pretty penny. :/ Last time almost cost me over $200.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bah Humbug.

I did my Christmas shopping on eBay, oh the usually expensive things you can pick up for cheap there, now I've just got to get a book that my cousin wanted and that'll be all my shopping done for under £100.

Christmas stopped being special and important to me around the time when it started murdering my wallet, like Andy, to me, it's just another day to get drunk and see family you only get to see on Christmas, it comes and goes quickly, and it doesn't bother me all that much anymore.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Christmas this year is going to be kickass :) I can't wait for it tbh. And for those who don't like Christmas... :p.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Tis the season to be jolly lalalalala la la la la

Nope, but I shall start soon and end in time for xmas

RF: Christmas was shortened to xmas because the Greek word for Christ begins with an X.;)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I have only purchased my dad's gift, but I usually wait until I sell my textbooks back to the school before I do my Christmas shopping. That way I actually have money to buy gifts. :)

Top Bottom