• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tis' a shame....

Nekodark

opinions and its just how people do things

You know what that is not opinions it is petty childish name calling it is in the same vain as I've seen in school and it's not needed there are better ways to go about things then to stomp on people to get people to see things how you see it and even when they do see things does not mean they will go along with you, so do not try that argument those names are not opinions and you know it and to say that they are is just silly looking, it's in the same vain of someone being bullied and a person gets asked about it and the answer they get is 'Oh it is kids being kids, it's just how they do things' .

What those names are not 'just how people do things' it is just how people who are disrespectful do things just to keep themselves on their pedestal. but you know what do continue to think as you do since that is the only way you know and I feel sorry you do not know another way of doing things without such childish ways. You do as you do and I will continue to sit back and watch other gamers laugh at our fandom because of such acts.

I respect a well thought out and respectful worded dislike way more then someone who just goes to name calling and try to act as if it is something more then that, side eyeing that forever but peace to you.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
You know what that is not opinions it is petty childish name calling it is in the same vain as I've seen in school and it's not needed there are better ways to go about things then to stomp on people to get people to see things how you see it and even when they do see things does not mean they will go along with you, so do not try that argument those names are not opinions and you know it and to say that they are is just silly looking, it's in the same vain of someone being bullied and a person gets asked about it and the answer they get is 'Oh it is kids being kids, it's just how they do things' .

What those names are not 'just how people do things' it is just how people who are disrespectful do things just to keep themselves on their pedestal. but you know what do continue to think as you do since that is the only way you know and I feel sorry you do not know another way of doing things without such childish ways. You do as you do and I will continue to sit back and watch other gamers laugh at our fandom because of such acts.

I respect a well thought out and respectful worded dislike way more then someone who just goes to name calling and try to act as if it is something more then that, side eyeing that forever but peace to you.
"hugs"

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
You're really enforcing this hot chocolate thing, huh? ಠ_ಠ
you have a problem with hot chocolate?
tumblr_lxgb8y3To81qkzwyo.png

kryptoknight

not tryin' to start an argument, original fan and totally stoked for DmC, but: I think being a fan means being open to change. They really only took the core concepts and modernized and westertnized them. Frankly I think this series has the potential to be better than the original. I am an american, and kinda I didn't like that my mian character was J-pop fabu (in referance to DMC3) but, that aside, it pleases me to see the internet isn't completely filled with people ready to fight over anything they can.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I miss the days when people bought games, played them & enjoyed them without caring what others thought of it. They enjoyed it and chatted with other like-minded people that also enjoyed it without people who didnt enjoy it piping up & for some reason trying to change their minds. No matter how many times someone comes in to say 'You may have liked it but your wrong...' it doesnt take away someones enjoyment of something.

Sort of like you sitting there eating chocolate cake and someone coming up & taking it out of your hand & saying 'Chocolate cake sucks I dont like it so you cant eat it & enjoy it either'.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
not tryin' to start an argument, original fan and totally stoked for DmC, but: I think being a fan means being open to change. They really only took the core concepts and modernized and westertnized them. Frankly I think this series has the potential to be better than the original. I am an american, and kinda I didn't like that my mian character was J-pop fabu (in referance to DMC3) but, that aside, it pleases me to see the internet isn't completely filled with people ready to fight over anything they can.
I liked old Dante but new Dante just doesn't suit me. As a fan I can handle change but not this kind of change besides that I don't like most of the changes they've made so instead of buying DmC I might just get into the MGS series... :/

Nero.

The Story so far is ass ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!
Characters......crap
Gameplay= crap
The Demo =Casual may Cry
This game is a slap in the face I've been playing Devil May Cry since 2001 this is anything but DMC1,2,3,4 were all recognizable ( BUT This IS an REBOOT If that was the case they would not need to take from the old series period)The Lore,The Characters,The Gameplay and the over the top action that didn't take itself too seriously was all adored by me at least and I'm getting really tired of being called a hater for simply having good taste.

Nero.

Something Something you're not allowed to dislike the game

Not a new member don't care about tony redgrave nice try though.

DarkSlayer54

The Story so far is ass ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!
Characters......crap
Gameplay= crap
The Demo =Casual may Cry
This game is a slap in the face I've been playing Devil May Cry since 2001 this is anything but DMC1,2,3,4 were all recognizable ( BUT This IS an REBOOT If that was the case they would not need to take from the old series period)The Lore,The Characters,The Gameplay and the over the top action that didn't take itself too seriously was all adored by me at least and I'm getting really tired of being called a hater for simply having good taste.
DmC is totally like DMC1. It's a little bit of every DMC.
Also, "Casual may Cry" implies that the demo is very difficult for a casual gamer, so it's more of a compliment to the demo if you ask me.
I don't care about your opinions over the characters or story... the game isn't out yet and there's no use discussing that... but why exactly don't you enjoy the gameplay? What's so different about DmC?
The signature moves are still there, the speed of the gameplay is still the same, and as far as the difficulty goes... well, eh... there's no way of telling yet. The demo doesn't even scratch the surface.

It's far more forgiving (based on the demo), which is a very good thing. DMC1 is my favorite DMC due to it's forgiving gameplay.

But yeah, go more indepth into why you hate its gameplay. Everything from the combo's to the DT. You can't just come here and say "I hate this" without explaining why. :p

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Also, "Casual may Cry" implies that the demo is very difficult for a casual gamer, so it's more of a compliment to the demo if you ask me.
I don't care about your opinions over the characters or story... the game isn't out yet and there's no use discussing that... but why exactly don't you enjoy the gameplay? What's so different about DmC?
The signature moves are still there, the speed of the gameplay is still the same, and as far as the difficulty goes... well, eh... there's no way of telling yet. The demo doesn't even scratch the surface.

It's far more forgiving (based on the demo), which is a very good thing. DMC1 is my favorite DMC due to it's forgiving gameplay.

But yeah, go more indepth into why you hate its gameplay. Everything from the combo's to the DT. You can't just come here and say "I hate this" without explaining why. :p
I just have to say that imo DmC is nothing like DMC there are no resemblances at all game play was certian weapons are overpowered compared other weapons (you know what im talking about). Guns are nerfed and DT is also OP. Some enemies can only be hit with certain weapons which can get annoying because in the old games you could use ANY weapon on an enemy. No lock on can get annoying and if the thread on here is true about weapons and bosses there will only be 6 bosses and like what like 7 weapons all together ,and thats including guns, it may be false but until then if its true then thats sad because dmc2 had more weapons than that and only 6 bosses? Again i should wait buuut until the game comes out im going with 6 even you have to admit thats low for devil may cry standards. Of coarse im not trying to hate or anything.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
So this is the official anti-thread huh..? Anyway...

tumblr_lp9wfpY76w1qgctlx.gif

Moving on.
It sure as hell didn't start out that way atleast for me I was just voicing my opinion saying that DmC would have been better as its own game. But this didn't resurface until like Friday? Anyway its not nice to say things like that
tumblr_m1c1l2DjPb1qb9t4t.gif

Nero.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic and reread my previous post again that's all the explanation you need right there this game is simply not Devil May Cry.I'm not going to go back in forth with someone who already has their mind made up from the beginning the only thing that will do is waste my time and possibly yours.

Top Bottom