• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Three-disc tin edition coming

Poopy X

The best artist.
The DMC4 special edition sounds like nothing different from normal DMC4 in the gameplay.
I think I will buy the game only.(save some money for other good games ex. Residnet Evil 5)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
The game stores don't exactly know it yet, although, they may just keep a copy. Like what they did when I ordered The Sims2 Bon Voyage. They were like, "... What the crap is that?" :lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
We have tons of resurves for Devil May Cry 4 at the GameStop i'm starting to work at. :] I'm resurving mine soon too. They're soon going to be able to have DMC4: SPEdition for resurve soon. So I'm sure we're going to have alot for that.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yes. :] They are soon going to have that up for resurvations too. Most likely before December. I do keep them posted on upcoming Capcom, Konami, and Square Enix games. xD So we're pretty much aware of it.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Sweet! Get more info if you can! It seems as though DMC4 is a big deal in your country. Wow, everyone like DMC, who doesn't?

Joyce_Nero

I think I will buy the normal game because I don't know if we will got this here in germany plus I preorderd the special soundtrack stuff and this also contains the making of. ^^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Is the anime DVD going to be english or just subtitles?
Plus, where are all of you getting these pre-orders from?

The dark knight

SCREW THE FEATURES!*actually I love the features lol*What i am sorta looking forward to is how shiny the tin box will be........................shiny............my shiny.......

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
can you only get it by ordering or will it soon come to shops when it's out?

Top Bottom