• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

aka958

Don't trust people
I've noticed that floor 85 of the Bloody Palace is harder than the rest of the game combined...on Hell and Hell mode.

I noticed people thinking Hell and Hell mode is worse than Dante Must Die mode in DMC4 while I disagree and thinks that Hell and Hell mode is just a cakewalk. <.<

dvlsnvrcry423

ok, i've noticed all of what you've guys have mentioned (except the map looking like male body parts) and i've noticed other things:

-Nero says "I'm not interested in your religious bulls**t" when you first fight Sanctus. it happens when he falls to his knees and Nero grabs his head. it's not that clear but if you pay attention you can hear it

-if you've heard Johnny Yong Bosch (the voice actor who plays Nero) in the other stuff he's in you'll jst end up thinking about Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, Vash the Stampede from Trigun and him as a Power Ranger

-Reuben Langdon is by far the best voice actor for Dante

-Capcom jst wants to reuse all the good things from Devil May Cry 3, including the voice actor for Vergil by making him do the voice of Credo. the actor is credited in DMC3 as Dan Southworth and Daniel Southworth in DMC4

-toads are sneaky geniuses for using hot girl-on-girl teasing to lure people in

-if you're not prepared for it, the first time you play the game you have a 4 out of 5 chance of being eaten by Bael right after the cutscene of the blue girls

-I play soooo much better as Nero than Dante and get more stylish points jst bcuz of his arm

-this game totally showed us that Lady's a woman now and not the older teen-ish girl she was in DMC3

drkslyr666

you can see a statue that resembles the one from the first game in the fortuna castle halls.

Lady is hot

The Sparda sword doesnt seem as epic as it did in DMC1

Lady is hot

Nero is anoying

You can beat bloody palace by spamming stinger in devil trigger

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
In one of the cutscenes either before or after the Credo fight, Credo's boots change colour. (Or, at least in my version they did.) They went from black to olive green to brown and back to black.

There's something very...wrong about the opening of the part of the Savior Nero gets trapped in.

Nero constantly seems to forget he has an arm that can grab things from far away. It would have shortened the game if he'd remember that in mission 9 and dragged Kyrie's cage-thingie down from the ceiling and used it to squish Agnus after rescuing the girl. This is also ironic, seeing as he angsts about his arm quite alot.

People yell at each other alot in this game. I think all the MC's have their name yelled at least once. *thinks it'd make an interesting YouTube video*

Fausts and mephistos are annoying to fight in large quantities.

drkslyr666

Nero constantly seems to forget he has an arm that can grab things from far away. It would have shortened the game if he'd remember that in mission 9 and dragged Kyrie's cage-thingie down from the ceiling and used it to squish Agnus after rescuing the girl. This is also ironic, seeing as he angsts about his arm quite alot.
That's what ive been thinking since before the game came out

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I noticed that, if Dante wants to gain a new devil arms, he kill the boss with his opposite type of weapon.:)
For example:
- Echidna killed by Dante's Ebony & Ivory (firearms) -> he gain Gilgamesh (melee)
- Dagon killed by Dante's Rebellion (melee) -> he gain Pandora (firearms)
- Berial killed by Dante's Ebony & Ivory (firearms) -> he gain Lucifer (melee)

Top Bottom