• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Don't want to have to shut this one too - let's keep the chatter to profiles pl0x.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Just noticed (actually realised) that Nero should've been granted his own spin-off series/ another game with a name like, "Nero must cry", or "Nero only cries" etc etc :D
I mean, you can't really beat Dante's 'tricksword' style with Nero's lame Devil Bringer style !! I hate the fact that you only get to play as Dante for only 6 missions !

Atlas

Passion of hatred
Just noticed (actually realised) that Nero should've been granted his own spin-off series/ another game with a name like, "Nero must cry", or "Nero only cries" etc etc :D
I mean, you can't really beat Dante's 'tricksword' style with Nero's lame Devil Bringer style !! I hate the fact that you only get to play as Dante for only 6 missions !

Or "Nero cries like a little baby b***h" xD

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
^Don't worry, he wouldn't mind you being mean with him..!
I hate him so much that, sometimes, I just wish to go ninja on him, shove his demonic arm into his a** and make him do one of the buster moves (like body slam). :D

Atlas

Passion of hatred
He would have to be pretty flexible for that I think.
I like that he shows more emotion then everyone else. He's not that bad of a character.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Maybe not that bad as a character, but definitely bad as playable character. I dont think he was needed in DMC4. All he does is whining and crying throughout the game.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Well, I gotta say this, I entered the series with DMC4, so, I first played as Nero and preferred playing as him (I used to cuss Dante!!). But, that was before I actually came to understand how superior Dante was, in terms of fighting ( i meant everything), then, the things changed !

Atlas

Passion of hatred
Why does Dante wear so many buckles?
He's turning all Squall on us! D:
THEBUCKLEMADNESSMUSTSTOP!
He need's to go to I.L.B.T.M.A.

Top Bottom