• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Why does Dante wear so many buckles?
He's turning all Squall on us! D:
THEBUCKLEMADNESSMUSTSTOP!
He need's to go to I.L.B.T.M.A.
Agreed.

P.S. For all users here, stop making fun of my man.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I noticed tht the name of the scene where Sanctus is resurrected is called 'Return of the King' which is a reference to Lord of the Rings because the last book was called 'Return of the King' :) I got excitied when I notcied tht, Im a big LOTR fangirl xDD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not sure if this counts, but it took me FOREVER to figure out that you can Buster Bael/Dagon's Rusalkas when they freeze themselves. .,,,.

DMC

Devil May Cry
i think if dante could die... his cockiness with nero could have killed him i the beganning.
but lucky for dante

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Not sure if this counts, but it took me FOREVER to figure out that you can Buster Bael/Dagon's Rusalkas when they freeze themselves. .,,,.

I was like that with Credos spears, Sanctus' Sparda shield and the Saviors hand in the first fight with Sanctus.

I also noticed that the Fault enemy makes no sense.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Because there are like, none?

No enemies in the DMC series at least. Did the Nightmare die when you clicked the beasts inside it? No?

No, but you COULD kill it that way IIRC. Defeating the monsters inside it DID damage it.

aka958

Don't trust people
No, but you COULD kill it that way IIRC. Defeating the monsters inside it DID damage it.

Was it the monsters damaging it? All I saw that damaged it was Dante breaking free, resulting in an explosion.

Do you remember how you got out of the faults in DMC4? The animation, anything?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Was it the monsters damaging it? All I saw that damaged it was Dante breaking free, resulting in an explosion.

Do you remember how you got out of the faults in DMC4? The animation, anything?

I think you just got teleported out of the Fault...

Hmm. Well, I suppose that's that, then.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I've noticed that floor 85 of the Bloody Palace is harder than the rest of the game combined...on Hell and Hell mode.

Top Bottom