• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things I've noticed playing DMC4

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
That thing with forest area map I seen too, even In Polish version of DMC4 PC. Lol, i laughed so much :)

Keyur

Trish is Superhot and cool
Nero's gameplay is more fun than Dante
LDK is most fun mode
After completing DMD mode everyone should take revenge on all modes with super-characters
When I highly p*ss off in DMC I goto Bloody Place with Superdante and blow up all with Pandora in gunslinger style.
Kireye can do only 2-4 expression overall in game.

Keyur

First appearance of Dante in DMC4 -
Perhaps you guys noticed- actually Dante appears in prologue video(at very end like in last 5 sec). I was thinking Dante breaking ceiling and killing Santus with headshot is his first appearance.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
First appearance of Dante in DMC4 -
Perhaps you guys noticed- actually Dante appears in prologue video(at very end like in last 5 sec). I was thinking Dante breaking ceiling and killing Santus with headshot is his first appearance.

Actually, if you look reeeeeeeeally closely, his first appearance is at the bottom of the screen in that vid while Nero's fighting the scarecrows in midair. ^^ But that does seem to be his first big appearance.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Kind of late, but:
- Nero gets a purple aura (Sparda reference) when he gains Yamato in the Yamato Awakens cutscene.
- Dante ate a few too many pizzas
- Lady got breast implants
- Credo's voice actor is the same actor who portrayed Vergil in DMC3
- Nero is Ichigo from Bleach
- Berial keeps running me through with some kind of heat-seeking bullshit.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
- Nero is Ichigo from Bleach
AND:

Adam
adam-morphing.jpg

Sasori
Sasori-sasori-18943421-640-480.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting somebody...

Railazel

Things I noticed:
-All the girls in this game need to come over here and give me a nice, wet, sloppy (insert expression for putting air in tires)... except for Kyrie.

-Nero's DB and DT are too awesome for him and obviously should belong to me.

-Dante needs to give me Rebellion.

-F*ck Nero getting Yamato, I deserve it!

-Agnus needs to get some p-p-p-p-p-(insert word for cat).

-Sanctus is the pope.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
-Dante's a bitch to fight no matter what difficulty. (I started the game on Devil Hunter mode)
-those weed demons that control other demons are annoying.
-Nero's gameplay is lousy compared to Dante
-DMC4 actually has awesome gameplay.
-The environment is only rich for the first time, then you backtrack and it becomes dull.
-Dante's more annoying in this game then on you tube. (How that's possible, I don't know)
-FPS is smoother
-Sanctus boss was so easy that my seven year old brother beat it with almost no problem.
-Million stab works in a new way.
-The game didn't impress me enough to go through DMD mode.
-Lucifer's fun to use.
-Rebellion's fun to use
-Dance Macabre is an epic move.
-Trish and Lady barely make a difference in the plot (besides Trish bring the sword to the order)
-Dante doesn't say anything about parties.
-Nero is a reverse Orihime (KYRIEEEEE!!) (KUROSAKI-KUUUUN!!)
-Ghost demons are a bitch to deal with.
-I noticed I rushed through Nero's story to fight Dante.
-I only play DMC4 for bloody palace now.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
-Dante's a bitch to fight no matter what difficulty. (I started the game on Devil Hunter mode)
-those weed demons that control other demons are annoying.
-Nero's gameplay is lousy compared to Dante
-DMC4 actually has awesome gameplay.
-The environment is only rich for the first time, then you backtrack and it becomes dull.
-Dante's more annoying in this game then on you tube. (How that's possible, I don't know)
-FPS is smoother
-Sanctus boss was so easy that my seven year old brother beat it with almost no problem.
-Million stab works in a new way.
-The game didn't impress me enough to go through DMD mode.
-Lucifer's fun to use.
-Rebellion's fun to use
-Dance Macabre is an epic move.
-Trish and Lady barely make a difference in the plot (besides Trish bring the sword to the order)
-Dante doesn't say anything about parties.
-Nero is a reverse Orihime (KYRIEEEEE!!) (KUROSAKI-KUUUUN!!)
-Ghost demons are a bitch to deal with.
-I noticed I rushed through Nero's story to fight Dante.
-I only play DMC4 for bloody palace now.

While i agree with most of these i much perfer nero's fighting to dante's any day however yes fighting dante with nero is hard as hell what i did a lot of was shooting and then devil bringer to get some hits then strek to bait his dodge and stinger dodge and devil grab again shoot and devil grab after rinse repeat and when yor able to get some decent hits in DTA right away to jack up your style...and yah characters have a knack for finding a word they think sounds cool to say and screaming it

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
While i agree with most of these i much perfer nero's fighting to dante's any day however yes fighting dante with nero is hard as hell what i did a lot of was shooting and then devil bringer to get some hits then strek to bait his dodge and stinger dodge and devil grab again shoot and devil grab after rinse repeat and when yor able to get some decent hits in DTA right away to jack up your style...and yah characters have a knack for finding a word they think sounds cool to say and screaming it

Really? all I did was use a different attack each time he was knocked down. To beat Dante all you have to do is not do the same attacks twice.

For example;

shoot at him, use devil bringer, slam him down.
shoot at him, use streaker, knocked down.
shoot at him, jump, slam sword down, knocked down.
shoot at him, get close enough, combo 2, knocked down.
and repeat.

Top Bottom