• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Anybody would watch if I streamed tonight?

img6896_01.jpg

Alright I really needed to set some stuff, maybe I'll have to tune the settings further so sorry for no stream. OBS was screwing me up. Next time.

Ok, the issues seem to have been resolved so I can stream today. Anyone up for it?

Ok I'm gonna stream Splinter Cell in about an hour, more or less, hope to see ya then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
On second thought, I didn't think of asking you guys if today would be good for you to watch. Because since tomorrow's Saturday, maybe it's better for you tomorrow? I don't know, you tell me guys.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok something came up so I'll do the stream tomorrow. It should be better for everyone too, Saturday is usually a free day for everybody.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
On second thought, I didn't think of asking you guys if today would be good for you to watch. Because since tomorrow's Saturday, maybe it's better for you tomorrow? I don't know, you tell me guys.
For me Today would actually be good, since I'm at home, tomorrow I'll not be around, but you decide which day is better for you

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay, going to try and live stream The Witcher one tomorrow. Not sure when, but I'm hoping to stream around 3 pm est. Hopefully, it doesn't crash on me too much. Lol :dead:

Doing my best to bring a good stream. Hehehe :cool: And I love me some Witcher fun.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp, I ended my stream. It was a bit short, but fun. Lol it was mostly to see if I can run the game and it did well. Hopefully next stream will be longer and better. Just wish I had a little more support from my hubby and friends.

Oh well, I'll make due for now.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay, going to try to strim this Thursday. I'll make another post when I go live or if I have to reschedule. I'll playing Witcher 3 Wild Hunt since I haven't been playing that in a while and kinda miss it. Lol And hopefully the strim won't be poopy.

Also, going to make try and pretty up my twitch Facebook page a little bit more prettier. (Twitch FB page name is EA9Sol if you want to check it out.) I might add some of my draeings and other cool stuff. ;3

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Halloween stream starting tomorrow...probably as soon as I can get up and get dressed (gonna aim for 8 am - 9 am) and then lasting until I get bored/tired/everyone leaves. Probably gonna play the remastered Arkham Asylum because that's short and has creepy sections and I don't have the constitution to play a full-on horror game.

Top Bottom