• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Annual Halloween stream tomorrow, now with a hopefully working mic! Probably going to be Fable III because I can't afford a new game. Stream will probably start between 8am and 10am Arizona time. Link to come in the morning.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We should be live, but I forgot how to do this so everything may be messed up. LOL

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dammit, I missed it. Planning on doing another one soon?

Well, we're going out of town for a couple days on Monday, so the rest of the weekend is gonna be busy, but...maybe we'll finish the game next weekend? We're about halfway through but everything moves very fast from here out and I can finally afford the end game. So maybe we'll do a long one next weekend if NaNo's not too bad.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, unless everybody's busy for the festivities, I was planning on doing a stream sometime next week, was thinking about a Prince Of Persia marathon, starting from Sands Of Time of course.

What days would be best for you guys? Would like to set it up on a day where a fair amount of people can watch.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, looks like I'll have guests in the house tomorrow, so unfortunately no stream. Most likely I'll be able to do one after the holidays end.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Since I have three days off this week I'm planning on streaming on those days. :3 Might try to stream Persona 5. +_+d

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Y'all wanna try to finish up Fable III's main questline soon? -thinking either this weekend or next- I don't think we'd be able to get the main quest and the DLC quest done, but I think there's time to get through the end of the game.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Y'all wanna try to finish up Fable III's main questline soon? -thinking either this weekend or next- I don't think we'd be able to get the main quest and the DLC quest done, but I think there's time to get through the end of the game.

Sure thing, been missing your streams.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, getting back into streaming and I have a new schedule! Tomorrow I'm going to try and stream either at 3pm est or 4pm est. I'm still testing out my new streamlabs obs so might be some hiccups here and there. :D I'll post a here before I start to stream <3

Top Bottom