• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
My live stream of Fallout tree is starting! Hopefully it goes well since I've been trying to make it work for most of the afternoon. >.> Anyroad, hope to see you bois and gals there. ;3

EASol's live stream

Update: The stream has ended! Thank for joining and sorry for the crappy stream. lol I know I have to get better, but the more I stream the better I'll get better. :3 However, Fallout 3 was proving to be a pain in the butt. >.> I guess next time I stream it'll be a little bit better. ^^ So, I think I'll be streaming this Friday. <3

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
EASol's live stream is now starting! One again, I will venture into the the Wasteland of DC in Fallout Tree! Let's hope this time around I fare a lot better then last time. ^^;

My live stream is now over. Sorry for it being super crap and short. @_@ Life keeps getting in the way. v.v Anywho. let's hope it goes better next time. ^^'

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
EASol's live stream is now starting! One again, I will venture into the the Wasteland of DC in Fallout Tree! Let's hope this time around I fare a lot better then last time. ^^;

My live stream is now over. Sorry for it being super crap and short. @_@ Life keeps getting in the way. v.v Anywho. let's hope it goes better next time. ^^'
Aww, sorry I missed it. I'll try to tune in next time.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just a reminder, the Drunk Mario Party stream is happening in a matter of a couple hours. We're aiming to go live around 6 o clock central time. Hope you guys can join!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Live streaming is starting now!
EASol's live stream See ya there! ^^

Steeam has ended! And it seems I'm cursed! Fallout three crashes three times and my hubby decides to do all his errands when I want to stream. ... next time I'll be streaming Bloodborne! At least I won't be crashing three times. @-@

So, till nexrt time.

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
My live stream is done! Thanks for those who had joined. <3 Next time I'll play Final Fantasy XV Platunime Demo and then some more Bloodbonre!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay! Since yesterday I didn't get to live stream FF XV Platinum Demo, I think u going to do that today in a few minutes! :3 see you there. <3

Erian1Mortal

Premium
marlow-briggs-and-the-mask-of-death-img-4.jpg

Starting in 5 minutes!

https://www.twitch.tv/erian1mortal

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Anybody up for a live stream of either
web_banner.jpg

or

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd be going pretty much blind into both of these games, and thought maybe a few people would like to join me on this adventure!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Since my birthday is Thursday, I'm throwing a little get together this weekend and we're planning a live stream. So, keep that in mind peeps and hopefully look forward to it.

Also, is anyone else streaming today? I'll probably tune in.

Top Bottom