• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Today's stream is over. ^^ Not the best stream, but it was fun. Tomorrow I'm planning to do Bloodborne! Same time as well! Hope to see you guys there. <3

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
:'( why you always stream when my connection decides to fart?
Not to worry Fox, I'm going to try to live stream more often... and maybe a little later in the afternoon. It's seems my hubby likes to sleep in...a lot. So, please look forward to it. +_+

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
maybe today later i do small test stream but actually unsure if posting link there since im trying that Steam stream service and slightly smaller ISP now to see if i will be able to do later in year that DEMD stream when game arrive

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ok guys, the Mario Party 2 Stream is on for tomorrow, aiming for sometime around noon to one-ish Central American time. Come watch friendships end live!

Like this post and even comment if you're interested in joining. Show us we'll at least have an audience lol.

lorddemolatron

Premium
okay since yesterday i camed late night back to home, propably today on 18 PM GMT time i try to test streaming by steam, and game i test propably will be DEHR DC but only im reminding im sucking on stealth playtroughs before you all laugh that i like violent response in stealth games.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Alright, just wanna remind people that my friends and I are going live in about an hour or so, hope you peeps can make it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yes sir! I don't want to miss that fun. ;3
Awesome. I'm just gonna run a few test to see if the stream still is working fine, and all I have to do is wait for my other friend to get here. Then we'll start. I wanna say about another 30 minutes or so. Stay with me guys.

lorddemolatron

Premium
okay soon maybe gotta stream if yep go to mine twitch under lorddemolatron nick like one i have on forum

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Next time we stream, my friends are definitely going to be playing drunk. The plan is to do it this coming weekend. So, Drunk Mario Party is inevitable. I'll give it it's own thread over the week.

Sorry if this one was a bit of a mess. We're still amateurs that aren't very stream savvy. Thanks to all those who joined though.

lorddemolatron

Premium
It seems i had again fail with streaming on twitch and thats not been fault of PC but rather the broadcasting soft, well time to find stable one

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
@Chancey289 It's fine, Chance. It was very fun to watch. lol And we all have to start somewhere. Just take this as a learning experience, since I'm also learning how to stream as well. Hehe ^^d So, keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to see some drunk Mario Party!

Top Bottom