• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okies. Fallout 4 it is, then. =) Hmm...I'll have to find a day where I've got nothing planned. Monday, maybe? How's that sound?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Okies. Fallout 4 it is, then. =) Hmm...I'll have to find a day where I've got nothing planned. Monday, maybe? How's that sound?

Well if i have time i will join propably stream chat on monday but well what time it will be ?? :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sounds pretty good, can you tell me your username?

Sure. ^^ It's ShadowyRae. I'll be posting a link to the stream just before it starts, though, for the sake of convenience.

Well if i have time i will join propably stream chat on monday but well what time it will be ?? :)

Hmm...I'll probably start when I wake up tomorrow, so...let's say about 24 hours from now? About 9am US Arizona time. If I go any earlier than that I won't be able to use a mic. :S

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Anybody interested in seeing me get destroyed in:

Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign.jpg
?

I do plan to stream tomorrow, same time as this post!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
It'll be a nice opportunity to see if the game is for me. I'll try, although I'll be busy till this evening.

Although the online works really well, I'll probably fight the AI since I'm getting frame delays of like 20 frames, which causes a lot of lag when I'm playing people online.
So it'll be either M.O.M mode or Arcade mode.
I'll see if I still get frame delay if I turn down graphics though.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well also wondering if in this year when i get better lappy and net so soon and in time after DE:MD release anyone would like to see mine gaming streams on Twitch as i have account but current mine net not allow me for now do streaming.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay! I've been thinking about doing a live stream test of Final fantasy 14 this Saturday and/or Sunday. Around 10 am EST or something. I also may play so other games as well. lol I don't no just yet. hehehe But, I do want to test out FF 14.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm thinking of doing a live stream this weekend on Saturday and/or Sunday around 10 am EST or something. Might be closer to noon. I want to do a Final Fantasy 14 live stream test. See how that works out. hehehe ^^ Hopefully I can start to live stream more often. Make my dreams come true! Right Shia Labeouf?!?
o(*≧□≦)o

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've started my Final Fantasy 14 test Live Stream! ATM I'm not doing anything great just waiting for a monster fight to spawn. But if you like to join and chat with me that's fine with me. You can see my smexy toon dance.....if you like. (○゜ε^○)
Twitch name: EASol

Also you can request songs if you like. ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom