• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Reputation (+rep) System

Should we get rid of the Rep system?

• Yup.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Nooooooooooo!!!!!11

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
I REALLY don't think spamming in the site Admin/Creators thread is the best of ideas ¬_¬;

Keep it on topic and less about evil rep and ninjas.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think we should get rid of it, but we should have a week to get as much rep as we can, and just see who gets the most as a little fun comp or something.

Voted to get rid of it though.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Black Angel;174793 said:
Yes it is totally useless, but I have soooo many rep points (694970 point(s) total), just seems a shame to lose them all
The good news is that even if we did disable the rep system you would not lose all the rep you've acquired. By this I mean that should we ever decide to re-enable the rep system again, everybody would carry straight on with the amount of rep they had before.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In total agreement with all of those in favour of getting rid of it. I never saw it have a purpose since my arrival here, and still to this very day it does not. And considering the site would run a lot smoother without the (pointless rep feature) then it's a must go situation. It's like the really pretty girl sitting in the corner, but when you ask her what 1 plus 1 is; she draws you a banana on a piece of scrap paper and glues spaghetti to her face. In other words, looks good; but totally dumb and useless.

Durante

Dead
Mehehe i feel an evil +rep ninja lurking around here XD i voted to keep it :lol: because i like the 2nd choosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom