• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I thought he was talking about me when he said, "passive-aggressive". And he would be right. I was this, that, and the other during those posts.

Yes, I admit to being out of line. But I stand by own personal beliefs, though.

Anyway, I think it's great that Malik doesn't trust the government. However, the government shouldn't be trusted with this, either.

Last edited:

KRSkull

I am starting to believe that a humunguos group of people become stupider and lazier everyday. There is something called category or section for a reason people. I mean i go to the science and tech or the DIY section to learn something. And what do i find. A man in his underwear running in circle and making goat sounds because he was bored.

Exejpgwmv

Atkin's Diet?
Um, not sure if your confused, joking, or trying to insult but I'll clarify anyway.

I'm tired of Todd Akin saying things like: “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”(He's talking about pregnancy.)
or
"My comment about a woman’s body shutting the pregnancy down, was directed to the impact of stress on fertilization. This is something fertility doctors debate and discuss. Doubt me? Google ‘stress and fertilization,’ and you will find a library of research on the subject."
(Is ignoring the fact that that only applies to long term metabolic changes.)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Poseidon ****ing Zeus the last 4 days was a disaster. I.HATE.TYPHOONS. No electricity and water for 4 ****ing days and the water we used for bathing was the rain water and even as of now we have no ****ing internet and i'm currently typing all this inane **** in a internet cafe with a slow ass internet.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
1. It kept hailing on off the entire morning. Of course, it would only start every time I get out of the car.
2. I can't get hold of the coordinator.
3. I've still got a lot of laundry to get through today.
4. I'm beyond exhausted.
5. I'm stressing about the 100 day collection thing next week, and getting the party invites sorted, and buying a gift for this other kid who invited mine to his party, and getting hold of the music leader, and having enough cash saved up to buy that tank, and getting the car clean before tomorrow night, and getting confirmation on the date for training.
6. Today felt way too much like reliving hell with my sn kid. Not to mention that he plays exactly the way other sn boys I've worked with. Oh and one of the teachers mentioned that he tends to go slightly crosseyed when looking at you. On the first day. Like. Wow.
7. I've got a moerse headache from this cold weather.
8. I got a very foreboding memo from work when I got home. I may be out of a job by September. :(
9. I still have to sort out the sleeping arrangements for tomorrow.

Ok. I think I'm done complaining for now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That's what I love about this end of the country, even when a doctor knows what's wrong with you, they still can't give you the right help and, you have to get on with it yourself.
I still think July has gone slow... and the beginning of August is going to be even worse :banghead:
This 'paranormal' TV show has got to be fake.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
So what if I like Westlife, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Abba, and other pop groups? They have good voices, and I like many of their songs. Your hatred towards those bands are totally unbecoming.

I don't mind if you are trying to underestimate my tastes in music, but respect those groups as they have sold many copies of their albums worldwide and most likely, you do not even get a quarter of their money that they obtained from royalties and salaries.

EllDawn

My sister doesn't want to believe that our brother's girlfriend is telling the truth about being abused by her ex and what she went through when arrested (she missed a court hearing last year that she was arrested for nearly a month ago). She's actually trying to find reasons to get him and his girlfriend to break-up. He is happy, he's changed for the better, why can't she just leave it alone? Because she wasn't the one that introduced them? I know she seemed okay with the idea that he and her past roommate might have been interested in each other.

Another of our brothers had looked the girlfriend up, found nothing on her and decided she was okay. That should be enough. Our brother met her ex. He tried getting our brother to fight him, but he wouldn't do it (this was just after her arrest). Shouldn't that be proof that she wasn't lying about him? The guy is friends with practically the whole police force. They tried to find something on my brother that could be used against him. Didn't my sister hear about that? There are several events that support his girlfriend's story and yet my sister has probably ignored all of it.

We met her parents and they've told us things we knew and didn't know about her past. They were also worried about us meeting her ex because he's a smooth talker and has seduced other people to his side. I'm afraid that, if my sister met him, she'd believe him because she's so dead-set against her. I pray she never does meet him. That's the last thing we need.

Top Bottom