• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Meg

So what if I like Westlife, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Abba, and other pop groups? They have good voices, and I like many of their songs. Your hatred towards those bands are totally unbecoming.

I don't mind if you are trying to underestimate my tastes in music, but respect those groups as they have sold many copies of their albums worldwide and most likely, you do not even get a quarter of their money that they obtained from royalties and salaries.
UGH! I hate it when people get on your case about your taste in music. Sure, I don't listen to much poop, but I'm not going to tear down people who do.

And yes, I noticed the typo, but I like it too much to fix. XD

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Alright guys, I know I'm not supposed to do this, but this is more out of expediency than anything else.

*ahem*

Link Removed - Dark Drakan

Just saying -- if it's absolutely impossible to buy that certain bit of audio you've been looking for...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't know why these links stop working. First clip.dj craps out on me, and now this youtube-mp3 site doesn't dl anything either

Link removed -Dark Drakan

It's not like the artist will care if I get this music... it's not even on any of the official soundtracks, it had to be ripped directly from the game itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Wait, I'm in a better mood now -- they fixed the clip.dj site problem. Now it can dl music again. Outstanding.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Here's that random vid from Shenmue that has that guy trying to figure out how to sell Dreamcasts:
[18:00 min]

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Alright guys, I know I'm not supposed to do this, but this is more out of expediency than anything else.

*ahem*

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Just saying -- if it's absolutely impossible to buy that certain bit of audio you've been looking for...

This site nearly went down for having "inappropriate images", you want it pulled for links promoting ways to rip copyrighted material? Because it could be for that.

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
No intention of editing. Posting links to copyrighted material or ways to steal it is against the ToS of this site.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

If you risk getting this website pulled, after all everyone is doing (and donating) to save it, you're being a douche.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
That's no excuse to resort to name-calling.

Don't start a flame war. I didn't insult you, so I expect you not to do the same to me.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ah you got a bug up your ass about me, all right. Funny, because you started it.

Top Bottom