• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Terrutas

Okay, I have been playing DMC 4 for a while now. I play games to pull off tricks but this game is so f*cked up that everytime i go airborne all f*ck goes loose and i die. Add to that the lethargical aerial rave of rebellion which is so slow compared to darkslayer aerial , i always miss out the third hit which leaves me hanging in air. F*ck swordmaster and gunslinger. Jus have royal guard, darkslayer and trickster. If i had been humanly possible to pull of aerial rave, i would have enhanced its performance by now rather than being lethargic. F*ck, F*ck,F*ck rebellion swordmaster aerial rave.
Don't be disheartened, mate.

It takes a lot of time to pull it off properly, it took me around 6 months to get to the point I am at now. You just gotta keep trying and not give up. The end result is quite satisfying I must say. I'm not the best player out there, but now the game is tenfold in amounts of fun and I still feel like I can do better.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Wasted all day going back and forth in Milan because of poorly planned schedule for the day and lack of places to study at hand. Then I find out that Starbucks are great places to study. There are no Starbucks here in Italy, and no similar places in Milan I know of.
I spent something like three or four hours rotting in Milano Centrale station. Now I'm waiting for my train to go back home, and they are not announcing it.
My life sux.

Edit.
Oh, and my shoes and the suddenly hot weather are killing me.
Yeah, my life really sux.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I just got off the phone talking to my mother who I haven't spoken to in 2 years.

It doesn't seem like things have changed. The reason she refused to speak to me this long she says was because I am "so aggressive". For what, being honest and not putting up with her alcoholic crap any more? This is a person who used to get drunk and attack other members of my family with bottles and tools from the workshop. I have never done anything like that. Sounds more like she can't take any criticism and is determined to make me out to be the bad guy. Amazing.

Then I learned that basically, she doesn't give a **** about any of my problems or things I am going through, despite all the moral support I gave her through her brother's death/funeral, or her aneurysm, or just being her shoulder to cry on for the last decade, or all the crap I put up with through childhood. My problems are my problems and she doesn't even want to hear them. In fact, why am I letting problems interfere with my ability to have fun? Just because I'm not on a six figure sum per year like she nearly is and have almost nothing to look forward to except more problems, I shouldn't be bothering other people with my "issues". In fact, she just laughed when she picked up on how bad things were... like if my relationship might be going down the pan or something. Wow. Thanks, mum.

I've so had enough of this. My dad has been treating me like an object without feelings and now this. I'm disowning the pair of them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, mom? You can shut the f*ck up about my car, okay. Yes, there's a big chunk missing from the back bumper. Yes, I didn't get the guy's license number. No, I'm not lying. How the absolute F*CK was I supposed to react?! The guy sped off before I could do anything! What did you want me to do?! All I know is that it was a green pickup truck! That's it! Get off my back.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sorry but have you ever tried to feed a cat by syringe? Oh no wait, I did that...
You seem to think Tilly is stupid but believe me, she'll be able to tell that you've put medication on her food.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ok, listen, you annoying guy who are continuously contacting me on fb. You have like ZERO chances of getting with me. Like, even less than Jorah Mormont with Daenerys Targaryen. So please, do both of us a favor, and F*CK OFF.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
lung infection. check
double dose antibiotics. check
inhalers to stop me collapsing from lack of oxygen. check
hospital admission tomorrow? incredibly likely at this rate.

stupid crappy lungs of death...

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
ME: *Taking slow, awkward steps*
Support: See your PAP wasn't so bad was it?
ME: You said it wouldn't hurt.
Support: Well, it was your first.
ME: You said it wouldn't hurt. You said it would only take about thirty seconds.
Support: It did for me.
ME: Mine was nearly 5 minutes long!
Support: Well, you got a clean bill of health from your doctor, be happy.
Me:...
Support: If you don't want it to hurt, maybe you should start being a loosey goosey. *Laughs at her own crappy joke*.
Me:
406431667.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wait...since when has that mascara not being waterproof? o_O And since when does that brand not make crayon eyeliner? I haaaaate pencil eyeliner. >_< Why are you turning on me now, makeup aisle?!

LOL This rant is pathetic. XD

Top Bottom