• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why yes, there is a hollow version of me, it looks at me in the mirror and tells me things I don't want to hear. So, technically, I'm already mad... thank you very much.

*screams*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thank you so much, Amazon, for completely screwing me over. I had everything budgetted perfectly and you have to go and tack on tax onto an item you weren't supposed to. Again, thank you. I had to go an cancel something I really wanted because of this and I'm not going to be able to buy it until I get money in two months now. *fumes* :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm sorry, no matter who asks me for work (which I never ask payment for because it's only friends that ask) I always make sure I get it done (even if my depression kicks in and I feel useless)... And if I want to get my work knocked off your list you won't give me my points back... I... I... *slams head on desk and gives self nosebleed*.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Why is it the seemingly nice people are usually the worst? They get you hooked pretending to be nice, or fair or unbiased....then they cause trouble and stick the knife in.>_<

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
So much things happening in my head lately. Can't even control all of it. Makes me sick and frustrated...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Someone else who can't upload their own stuff to DA. *facepalm* If it's not on DA, it's not your place to upload it there... that just makes you an art thief IMO. If you're uploading other people's stuff, you stick it in the scrapbook.
There's so much bitchiness towards people that use bases, XNA and draw censored hentai, but these twonks get away with it... it's not right...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why is it the seemingly nice people are usually the worst? They get you hooked pretending to be nice, or fair or unbiased....then they cause trouble and stick the knife in.>_<

Damn you're onto me...:shifty:

Ah curse you money. You always have a sneaky way of eluding me. This angers me to no end!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
No matter what I do or say drama is always creeping my way. It's like I try to improve myself; however, my boyfriend says I never try. But, when I point out what he is doing wrong he get made and defensive pointing out what I do wrong. Afterward he automatically starts to get teary eyed and says: he is no good and I should find someone better in turn making me feel even worse. Afterwards; when I apologizes and we make up. Planning to better ourselves he goes right back to doing the same bs as before. So, it's like a never ending cyclical.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dear lungs,

Turns out you are pretty crucial to my ability to function as a human being. As of now, I would really appreciate you both trying your hardest to start working for me again.

Many thanks,

Me.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Someone else who can't upload their own stuff to DA. *facepalm* If it's not on DA, it's not your place to upload it there... that just makes you an art thief IMO. If you're uploading other people's stuff, you stick it in the scrapbook.
There's so much bitchiness towards people that use bases, XNA and draw censored hentai, but these twonks get away with it... it's not right...
At least it's not as bad as it used to be... I think when I joined nobody cared about it to call other people out, but the community has changed over time.

I just wouldn't upload someone else's art to my DA - I can't see why. If you like something you can use tumblr or pinterest to reblog it, you don't have to upload it to a place like DA where it is either mistaken for your work, or assumed you stole.

I would not want people assuming I stole...

And people that do steal are going to get caught sooner or later and debunked, it's the Internet.

DA still has many jokers and thieves though

KRSkull

MEME-The-Mouse.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't know why but what seems to be bugging me at the moment are those threads that start off as one thing and when it seems like everyone has had their say or the topic at hand stops being discussed the thread just turns into a 'state whatever the hell you want' thread.

Meg

I don't know why but what seems to be bugging me at the moment are those threads that start off as one thing and when it seems like everyone has had their say or the topic at hand stops being discussed the thread just turns into a 'state whatever the hell you want' thread.
Not to mention "post whatever meme you want."

OT: I need food. I don't want to get up. This is a trying dilemma. :(

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am thinking that being alone too much makes me think and construct unecessary problems...

Top Bottom