• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
No, I don't want to get out of bed at 1am and watch a movie at your house....yes I was trying to sleep....stop calling me....:mad: Think I'll have to switch my phone off at night now....

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Some idiot hacked my friend's Minecraft server and decided to turn the whole thing into a jungle. Everything we ever built on there is gone, and we both spent a lot of time and effort making it better...
...Where did I put my shotgun?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Look, I realize that, because you're my mum, you're entitled to certain things. And I really don't mind usually. But this is getting out of line. Nothing is ever just mine; not food, not books, not money...not even my cat! I love you, really, but why can't I ever have anything of my own? Why can't I have money and decide to buy what I want to eat for once? Why does everything always have to be a debate? You keep telling me we can do things my way next time, but there never is a next time.

It makes me just want to buy things in secret and not tell you. Maybe I just need to get out of the house for a few days....

Terrutas

Okay, you need to stop this. Just because I'm currently single and depressed doesn't mean you need to call me at 3 am and ask me to come walk with you in the park so you can come on to me for the millionth time. This is ridiculous and disrespectful, and it's starting to **** me off.
I appreciate your 'concern' if there even is one, but I'm not in a status to be "Cheered Up". Cut it out.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Okay, you need to stop this. Just because I'm currently single and depressed doesn't mean you need to call me at 3 am and ask me to come walk with you in the park so you can come on to me for the millionth time. This is ridiculous and disrespectful, and it's starting to **** me off.
I appreciate your 'concern' if there even is one, but I'm not in a status to be "Cheered Up". Cut it out.

If this person keeps coming on to you, ditch them. I've been there and it's not nice.
I told a guy he was just a friend, but he never seemed to understand that. He thought I was being hard to get. So he kept rining me at strange times, and asking me to go places with him. I soon figured out he thought it was more than just meeting for coffee when he kept trying to hug me and hold my hand.
So I finally told him he got the wrong idea and that we would only ever be friends; so he went on this rant about how he was a 'nice guy' and that he thought we had 'something special' and how he said I should be 'grateful' that he was spending time with me and that he felt 'led on' just because I hugged him once. People like that aren't worth the trouble they cause.

Terrutas

If this person keeps coming on to you, ditch them. I've been there and it's not nice.
I told a guy he was just a friend, but he never seemed to understand that. He thought I was being hard to get. So he kept rining me at strange times, and asking me to go places with him. I soon figured out he thought it was more than just meeting for coffee when he kept trying to hug me and hold my hand.
So I finally told him he got the wrong idea and that we would only ever be friends; so he went on this rant about how he was a 'nice guy' and that he thought we had 'something special' and how he said I should be 'grateful' that he was spending time with me and that he felt 'led on' just because I hugged him once. People like that aren't worth the trouble they cause.
The thing that's really gets to me about her, is that she knows of the circumstances that happened with my ex yet she still thinks I'm in a status for a relationship.

Thank you though, I'll try to be direct I suppose.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let him out a little to stretch his legs. He can't be a caged Vergil forever. The guy needs to go free range from time to time to get fresh air and exercise. :p
Free-range Vergil. Sounds good ^_^

CR: Yeeeeah no. If DMC.org ever had a gathering, I'd either not go, or make sure that nobody knows who I am/I don't know what everybody's usernames are. Because I may actually headbutt some people on here. In the face. I'm not even fudging kidding. I'd hear your name, remember your post, and next thing you know you'll be on the floor with a broken nose.

And if I avoid you in person, it's probably because you're on my VIP list.

And I'd bring chocolate caramel muffins for only the members I'm friends with/get along with/who leave me the fudge alone. Just to spite the rest.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.

CR: Yeeeeah no. If DMC.org ever had a gathering, I'd either not go, or make sure that nobody knows who I am/I don't know what everybody's usernames are. Because I may actually headbutt some people on here. In the face. I'm not even fudging kidding. I'd hear your name, remember your post, and next thing you know you'll be on the floor with a broken nose.

And I'd bring chocolate caramel muffins for only the members I'm friends with/get along with/who leave me the fudge alone. Just to spite the rest.
I understand you so much, the same happened to me while I was in school... It was so stress relieving, picturing me punching some people's faces over and over...

and I really have Vergil locked in a cage in my room...
I'm going to assume that this is classic Vergil you're talking about, ;) since I just now locked the new one in mine, stripped him of his clothes and am using them as my own while I... contemplate the piece of art that is this man...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You'd like to think that If someone was critical of your work, they'd tell you... yeah... and I really have Vergil locked in a cage in my room...

I'm going to assume that this is classic Vergil you're talking about, ;) since I just now locked the new one in mine, stripped him of his clothes and am using them as my own while I... contemplate the piece of art that is this man...

OT, but...the only thing going through my mind at both you guys's posts is: "Well, at least now I know no one will question where I've hidden a certain pirate...they're too worried about where Vergil went." >_>

Rant:
CAT! Get out of the sewing! D:

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I don't know if I should hate more stupid people of those (and how many there are!) who actually give them credit...
If stupid people didn't receive so much praise, they would just shut up, but if I try and say what I really think of them, I'd simply lose most of my so-called friends...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
OT, but...the only thing going through my mind at both you guys's posts is: "Well, at least now I know no one will question where I've hidden a certain pirate...they're too worried about where Vergil went." >_>

Rant:
CAT! Get out of the sewing! D:

:lol:
I would imaging that it was pretty difficult hiding Reaver... did you hide the Dragonstomper first?
I just want to know if Stilts actually listened to you when you told him to stop what he was doing... Only, Tilly doesn't do authority...(or listens to it.)

:lol: If he was free range, he'd get away... :p
We'd have to get out the sticky labels and write everyone's usernames on them... If it helps, you'll find me in the corner. (Or like the song, you'll find me in the kitchen at parties :lol: sorry, 80's music reference)
Those muffins sound nice.

Of course :) I do the same thing :lol:

Top Bottom