• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
what are you? f***ing stupid? The point of a relocation trap is to RELOCATE the rat somewhere else! Not in next door's garden. You don't want it killed, yet you don't want to do something about it.
"it might have babies"... or it might not? Wanna find out if and when it does drop? because at some point it will.
I'll sort it out if you can't be ar$ed to, let's face it, i do everything else around here.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have to go get more light bulbs from the hardware store.

I've replaced more light bulbs in this one apartment in the twin uplighter fittings in three years than I've replaced anywhere else in my whole entire life put together. On Friday one of them actually melted or exploded the metal on the base of the screw on the bulb. Wtf.

I'd call my landlord about it - since he put the electrics in this place - but I want to see him about as much as I'd like to jam my head in a door repeatedly.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know how you feel. And that's my exact opinion.
Trouble is, viruses don't have to be on dirty sites. I got one from a gaming site. had to pay money to get it fixed.

True. :/ I think I got mine either from Twitter (again) or from FlashPlayer. Both seem likely. I just don't get how I got it through updating FlashPlayer. That combined with me having to buy a new latop battery, powercord, and seeing about replacing the screen is kinda POing me cuz it's just sooooooo much money I'd rather be spending on other things. >_<

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
My current rant of a situation I had to deal with these past few months:

I knew it was a bad idea for your girlfriend to move in dad. I just knew it. It was obvious that she was never happy living in this household. She QUIT her job becasue she no longer liked it, therefore no income to "help out", which was the reason she moved in with us in the first place? Or was it because she was getting kicked out of her previous home?

Anyway, she quit her job reguardless. Didn't really bother looking for another one. Barely did any of the cleaning at home. Bitched about ME, behind my back saying that I'm barely doing any housework? I work almost 11 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. I DO housework when I get home. I take care of the dog because everyone else barely takes care of him.

Oh..... And this is the best part. She's missing two pairs of salon scissors which cost about $500 and rings which cost thousands of dollers. Okay I pitied her, but that vanished when I was told that she's accusing two of my BEST friends. And you're on HER side dad? Because it's too coincidental? Dispite the fact that they were under my supervision. Thanks for the trust dad. Go ahead and get some fingerprints. It'll prove that my friends didn't do it.

However it's not helping when she was STILL bitching behind my back because of this ordeal. And I can ****ing hear it, dispite the fact that I'm in the basement. You never noticed that I've been crying almost constantly, or drinking alcohol and smoking nicotine alot? And barely eating anything because I refuse to eat anything she bought or cooked? And to make it worse, she tried to make you choose between me or her? Got to gave you credit for defending me on that one dad.

Then it got to the point where she was getting my sister involved, because we still live with you even now in our early 20's. Man I would of paid to see my sister snap at her. Too bad I missed it because I was at work. And thank god your girlfriend moved out dad. If this kept up, it really would got to the point of me leaving this time. yeah dad, I almost left because of her. You're lucky that my friends and my mother talked me into thinkng rational. Yes I'll move out eventually, but not under rotten circumstances.

Anyway. Dad I love you, but your girlfriend is a psycho. And I didn't tell you this dad, and I'll probably never will. But my two Friends that are being accused of theft just migh decide to sue her once the prints come back and prove they didn't do it.

((Yes this was the reason I wasn't on for awhile, other than work))

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My current rant of a situation I had to deal with these past few months:

I knew it was a bad idea for your girlfriend to move in dad. I just knew it. It was obvious that she was never happy living in this household. She QUIT her job becasue she no longer liked it, therefore no income to "help out", which was the reason she moved in with us in the first place? Or was it because she was getting kicked out of her previous home?

Anyway, she quit her job reguardless. Didn't really bother looking for another one. Barely did any of the cleaning at home. Bitched about ME, behind my back saying that I'm barely doing any housework? I work almost 11 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. I DO housework when I get home. I take care of the dog because everyone else barely takes care of him.

Oh..... And this is the best part. She's missing two pairs of salon scissors which cost about $500 and rings which cost thousands of dollers. Okay I pitied her, but that vanished when I was told that she's accusing two of my BEST friends. And you're on HER side dad? Because it's too coincidental? Dispite the fact that they were under my supervision. Thanks for the trust dad. Go ahead and get some fingerprints. It'll prove that my friends didn't do it.

However it's not helping when she was STILL bitching behind my back because of this ordeal. And I can ******* hear it, dispite the fact that I'm in the basement. You never noticed that I've been crying almost constantly, or drinking alcohol and smoking nicotine alot? And barely eating anything because I refuse to eat anything she bought or cooked? And to make it worse, she tried to make you choose between me or her? Got to gave you credit for defending me on that one dad.

Then it got to the point where she was getting my sister involved, because we still live with you even now in our early 20's. Man I would of paid to see my sister snap at her. Too bad I missed it because I was at work. And thank god your girlfriend moved out dad. If this kept up, it really would got to the point of me leaving this time. yeah dad, I almost left because of her. You're lucky that my friends and my mother talked me into thinkng rational. Yes I'll move out eventually, but not under rotten circumstances.

Anyway. Dad I love you, but your girlfriend is a psycho. And I didn't tell you this dad, and I'll probably never will. But my two Friends that are being accused of theft just migh decide to sue her once the prints come back and prove they didn't do it.

((Yes this was the reason I wasn't on for awhile, other than work))

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Just saying.

AzureNight13

Premium
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Just saying.

Thanks. It's all good now, well calmer at least. She's gone and moved out. My sister and I haven't heard from her since. There's still the issue with the finger prints which I know can take a long time to process.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks. It's all good now, well calmer at least. She's gone and moved out. My sister and I haven't heard from her since. There's still the issue with the finger prints which I know can take a long time to process.

Unless she somehow manages to get them forged, I highly doubt your friends will be convicted as guilty.

AzureNight13

Premium
Boss..... I'm about to quit..... You and your wife's managing skills suck. All you do is create more problems for us employees. Why do you think everyone else left? Hire a manager that actually HAS experience. And look! Our new part time groomer is just absolutely PERFECT for the job.

I still don't know why I'm working in your establishment. Even I almost walked out of there several times. But I stay because I feel bad for the animals. Because I know that if I quit, almost everyone else will. So stop treating me and everyone else like we don't know sh*t. I've been in this field for a long time. I was raised in it. And If I need any questions answered, I'll ask my mother, not you.

So do everyone a favor boss and hire the new groomer to manage the place. She is someone I actually respect.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think ''Free Will'' has gone to the other side. Let me explain. In the beginning of human history ''Free Will'' was mostly on the oposite. For example we are all individual beings that can do what we want. No one can actually say that ''this is not allowed''
Even The Law for each country around is based from the idea of supressing that ''Free Will'' phenomen. If we did things without consequences who would take responsibility? That's why we have rules to follow. But now some people that have power easily use it in a bad way. Some people might change the laws that they see fit for own purposes. I would say that we have free will over ourself as long as it don't makes problems for others.

Again this text is based on my free thoughts. It is my opinion. People might agree or disagree.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Who knew that a red spider could mess up a night's sleep.
Barely an Hour and a half.
Or is it the spider? Could it be with all the cr*p that's going on, it's really starting to stress me out.
I knew i shouldn't have started those tablets, i kinda feel spaced out.

I extremely dislike my father at the moment. Selfish rat-faced b*st*rd. You threaten my mum if you don't get your sleeping tablets back? What are you gonna do? Nothing, that's what. Because you know that if you hurt her, your a$$ will be out the door faster than Dante at a free pizza buffet.
Men like you don't need women 'poisoning' your kids against you. D*cks like you can do that all by yourself with just your actions.
Mum might get on my nerves at times, and we fight, but she is worth 10,000 of you. I wish she had the balls to kick you out 25 years ago.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ever since you popped up things have taken a distinct turn for the worse and because of your bajillion supporters there is very little I can do about it. But I can spot people like you a mile off and it bugs me. I'm sure you're probably a nice person but to me, you come across as fake and insincere.

The GOTIS tendencies are a tad annoying to watch too...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's about time they freaking legalize gay marriage in my country, but it looks like it wont be going too far though...
I mean, who cares if 2 people of the same gender are getting married,as long as they love eachother right?...
what's wrong with that?...
I just wish they'd quit talking about this on the Rema radio station. It's like, y'know, if you're a Christian then you follow a certain law that pertains to Christ and God. If you're gay and Christian, well then you pretty much know what you can and can't do. If you're gay and not Christian, well all the power to ya on your homosexual journey. There shouldn't be all this hoohaa about it ON A CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION. Let the people make their rules and let them be, we keep to our rules and so there is peace. I don't understand why this is even a debate in my religion. All they're doing about voicing their opinions on gay marriage is JUDGING.
Now, I'm no Bible scholar but I'm pretty darn sure Jesus didn't go around boyctting fornication and abortion and gay marriage. These are massive things in Christianity and therefore it should only be addressed to followers of Christ, whom I highly doubt would be aborting babies or trying to get God's blessing by marrying another person of the same gender (if you're Christian, you should already know that God is NOT going to bless your sin), but if you're a Christian looking at these things and abiding by the Lord, you'll see these things for what they are. Worldly things. Material, temporary things of the flesh. One of the disciples said that we are to be IN this world but not OF this world. That means living WITH GOD and not allowing ourselves to be tempted by THE WORLD.
I think I should write that in an email and send it to the radio station. Hopefully then they'll give the topic a rest?

Meg

I just wish they'd quit talking about this on the Rema radio station. It's like, y'know, if you're a Christian then you follow a certain law that pertains to Christ and God. If you're gay and Christian, well then you pretty much know what you can and can't do. If you're gay and not Christian, well all the power to ya on your homosexual journey. There shouldn't be all this hoohaa about it ON A CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION. Let the people make their rules and let them be, we keep to our rules and so there is peace. I don't understand why this is even a debate in my religion. All they're doing about voicing their opinions on gay marriage is JUDGING.
Now, I'm no Bible scholar but I'm pretty darn sure Jesus didn't go around boyctting fornication and abortion and gay marriage. These are massive things in Christianity and therefore it should only be addressed to followers of Christ, whom I highly doubt would be aborting babies or trying to get God's blessing by marrying another person of the same gender (if you're Christian, you should already know that God is NOT going to bless your sin), but if you're a Christian looking at these things and abiding by the Lord, you'll see these things for what they are. Worldly things. Material, temporary things of the flesh. One of the disciples said that we are to be IN this world but not OF this world. That means living WITH GOD and not allowing ourselves to be tempted by THE WORLD.
I think I should write that in an email and send it to the radio station. Hopefully then they'll give the topic a rest?
Now, I don't know if you want to actually discuss this with anyone, or if you just wanted to say that one thing, so if not then please disregard this. But you said some things here I'd like to address.

Mainly the fact that you said-without-saying that homosexual acts (I guess that's what we can call it) and abortion are against God's wishes. But, where exactly does it say that. I've seen and heard so many people say that, but I've never seen anywhere in the Bible that clearly condemns those acts. And by that, I mean the New Testament since once Jesus showed up and went around being awesome, everything in the Old Testament became largely irrelevant. (As far as laws go.)

Now to mention, the Bible has been changed and translated and changed some more so many times that it's hard to take anything it says literally. I honestly cannot believe that God would create gay/bi/whatever people, but then say they can't act on those feelings. That does not make sense. Homosexuality is found if hundreds of species, so it's not something that people "choose" to do in one way or another.

And as for abortion, the vast majority of abortions are done for legitimate reasons. Either, the life of the women or child is at serious risk, condom/birth control failed, the women didn't have access to those things, they were raped, they don't have the money, etc. Point is, I honestly cannot believe that God would look at these women, women who are overcome with so much pain as they make their decision, and be angry at them for it. Heck no. God is love, right? Since no one wants to get an abortion, and it's only something people need to do, then why would God condemn those women. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Again, if you don't what to talk about this, then please ignore my thought dump. But if you do, I'd love to have a discussion. Although, now that I think of it, it might be better to PM me a response. But I'll leave this in this thread so others can see it and send me their thoughts if they wish. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

and....

Considering my sexuality, I feel I should say I agree with you both in certain ways. I do agree that what they're saying is judging and that we should live with our beliefs (not saying God/s cuz I know not everyone believes in them/Him) as something important to us--because, really, what's the point in having a belief if you don't find it important?--, but I find I also agree with Meg. To quote Neil Gaiman, "I believe in a woman's right to choose, a baby's right to live, that while all human life is sacred there's nothing wrong with the death penalty...", etc. While I, personally, can't see myself ever wanting an abortion, I do believe in women choosing. Rape victim's shouldn't have to live with a living reminder of such a terrible event if they choose not to (and yes, some women do veiw their children that way).

However, I also think not judging goes both ways. Everyone's opinion is different. Everyone's veiws are different. I've never understood why the Bible would say homosexuality/bisexuality was a sin (especially considering that time period and how rampant people *coughcough*theRomans*coughcough* were about their...spreading of affections...even if they weren't LGB, ect.) or most other issues I hear seem to...er...rile some Christians up would be in there either. But, seeing as everytime I've tried to fight with people, there's also the thing of respecting that that is their opinion/veiws.

Erm...yeah. Anyway. I probably just sounded like a mega-b*tch with no point. ._. *goes and crawls into a little hole and hides*

Current rant:
*screams at the top of her lungs* I feel better now....

Top Bottom