• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm on the "Critters Diet" again. Until I get what I want. Oh, it works. But does it feel like I'm entering Hell? Yes it does, and yes it will. -__________-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it possible that my glands can be causing this headache?
Owwwwwwwwww it feels like another spinal headache. :'(

KRSkull

The original beauty & the beast tv series

WOW this brings back a lot of memories. Hiding between the couches to watch this show when i am supposed to be sleeping.

Some people are clorbag varglenilk. i mean near where i live there is a bakery store and my clorbag varglenilk family want me to go all the way to the other side of the city to buy a cake from a bakery.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
Hello Mom, how are you today? Do you know what day is today? Guess.... can't believe you forgot again! I miss you Mom, can't believe it's already been ten years! Since you've been gone nothing has been the same! I haven't seen Dad since that night. Do you how hard was it for me? I hated school because every kid had their parents to pick them up. Every application form asked parents name! Why was I left out to face all these challenges all alone? There was nobody to cry for help! But I'm not angry anymore Mom and I'm not blaming you. I have already learned to survive in this crazy world. Don't worry! Take care

KRSkull

Go to a theater and pay extra 8$ to sit on a chair that shakes when there is a earthquake scene, or getting wet because someone was crying under the rain. NO THANKS

I rather wait for like 7-8 years to see a movie on TV than pay extra 8$ for a 4D movie.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
For the god's f*cking sakes, you just promised me I could pre-order those games and now I can't because of how much they cost? I told you I would pay you back immediately, but they're new games. How the hell did you expect them to only be $30 in total? Of course, they're going to be alot; they're new! And they won't charge us until the games are shipped. But fine, whatever. You always talk about never breaking your promise, but I guess games don't fall into that catagory despite how much you play them.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
People have lost the ability to respect. They've lost the CONCEPT of respect.
Respecting others means not to judge, insult, offend, abuse or ignore/neglect other people, regardless of age, race, gender or religion/non-religion. I always thought it was just ignorance and therefore let it slide, but it's not ignorance. It's lack of respect.
Kids swear and batter their parents because they have no respect. Parents allow this because they have no self-respect.
When my kids backchat me, I tell them to be quiet and not to backchat simply because I'M YOUR MUM. You DO NOT disrespect me by questioning me, you DO NOT disrespect me by ignoring me.
You do not use my God's name in vain.
I'm seriously considering using the culprit's names as curses. Not that they've done anything to me or that I even know them personally. Just to give them some of their own medicine. It's tiring, it's infuriating, and what did God ever do to you?! Oh you don't believe in God? Then what DID I EVER DO TO YOU for you to insult the ONE THING that I have made the center of my universe?
People.
Just. Ugh.

Top Bottom